Monday, November 9, 2015

T Stands For Spring


Hi Everyone! Yes, for this post T stands for Spring, at least in the world of beaded flowers. This is a peak into the third room at the museum. It consisted on one long table filled with lots and lots of small flowers. It was of if they were just emerging. There were over 700 beaded flowers in this exhibit.




Again, the flowers emerging from last year's leaves is just brilliant!

I'm back to making flowers for my shop now and hope to get it a little fuller by the holidays. It is hard to keep up with everything--housework and cooking keep getting in the way! I still hope to make my own Christmas cards this year, but that may be just a little too ambitious. We shall see! In any case, here are just a few things I've finished recently:
Trillium Berry Candle Ring Wreath 

This is the gift I made for my friend, the person who owns all the flowers in the exhibit.  I used Nicole's Bead Backing as the base for the card that I added bead embroidery to.  The water lily is made with all vintage glass beads that I "inherited" from a family friend.
Southern Magnolia

 As you can see, I have been keeping busy! We've had warm weather for this time of year and have been able to get out most days for a walk...Enjoying every last one of them before the cold moves in for good, and drinking lots of water.
My blurry glass of water, but really, it is crystal clear!
Linking to Elizabeth and friends at T Stands For Tuesday! Thanks for visiting!

19 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

That third room of beaded flowers is simply OVERWHELMING. Even after I enlarged the photo, I still sat and looked for a long time. Stunning certainly doesn't do it justice, but it's the only word that comes to mind.

That wreath is gorgeous, and the water lily is beautiful. I'm so glad you8 shared a few of the latest things you have made with us, as well as your very cold looking water for T this week. STUNNING photos and art!

Krisha said...

WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! so many gorgeous beaded flowers, and your wreath is just breath taking!

I too study these photos......
Happy T-day

Bridget Larsen said...

wow that is awesome, so much work and patience, thanks for the water, its pretty hot and humid here so need it all

Valerie-Jael said...

Your beaded flowers are always totally beautiful, and those you have showed today, too. Have fun, and wish you good sales in your Etsy shop. Water is healthy, we had some warm days here, too. Happy T Day, hugs, Valerie

froebelsternchen Susi said...

Gosh -- fantastic beaded flowers!
Good luck for Etsy and happy T-Day!
oxo
Susi

johanna said...

These flowers really are so Special! good luck on etsy and happy T-day!

Lisca Meijer said...

How absolutely stunning! What intricate work! So beautiful!
I hope your Etsy sales go well,
Happy T Day,
Lisca

~*~Patty S said...

Oh Debbie!
What a vision the spring emerging flowers must have been coming out of the leaves. Brilliant indeed!
You certainly have been busy creating more lovely treasures.
I can only imagine that after your trip to Sweden that you are extra inspired with your bead work.
Happy T Day oxo

Darla said...

Looks like you have been busy beading. I think everything is beautiful but the wreath really caught my eye. I like it because it is unusual I think. Unusual to me anyhow.

Linda Kunsman said...

I can only imagine how it must have felt seeing those rooms filled with such gorgeous beaded flowers! Your wreath and projects are so beautiful so you should be beading instead of cleaning:) Happy T day!

jinxxxygirl said...

Your beaded flowers are just gorgeous! I hope your Holiday sales go well. Happy T day! Hugs! deb

Divers and Sundry said...

Your beading is so intricate. Such tiny, delicate work. Lovely!

Happy T Tuesday :)

Dianne said...

You do such beautiful work! Love them all, but the large white flower is truly stunning! happy T Day! ♥

Flowermouse Design ❀ Lone said...

Extraordinary work Debbie. The gift for your friend is so wonderful!! And the card is so precious. Wow - I can see your trip inspired you!! Isn´t that just fantastic to get into that "just wanna go home to my beads" thing? You are such a great artist!!!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Wow! What a wonderful place - and great to be a part of it! I love your recent makes, especially the wreath! Happy T day! Chrisx

Halle said...

Wow...that is amazing!

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

Wow those photos are amazing. All those flowers. Thank you for using my NBB for your beautiful art. It makes me smile. BTW I am having a NBB contest after the holidays. Keep an eye on blog for the details.
Have a great day today.

voodoo vixen said...

I'm sooo late visiting everyone, should be smacked hard on the wrist! ;) So glad I popped by though, what fabulous beading flowers at the museum and yours are a delight to behold, how clever to be able to do such intricate work.

Magic Love Crow said...

700 beaded flowers in that one exhibit! WOW! Gorgeous!
That wreath is amazing Deb! So funky! I love it! The gift for your friend, is so beautiful! He will love it! The waterlily is so pretty! You have been so busy girl! Big Hugs ;o)