Monday, November 23, 2015

T Stands for Museum Post

Hi everyone! I had hoped to finish up my museum posts last Tuesday, but life keeps getting in the way. This past week I was busy both Monday and Tuesday, and did not have the foresight to start my post early as I am doing now! I hope you are not getting tired of seeing these, but I promise I am almost done!

We are now up to Room 4 which represents Summer in all it glorious bright colors!
Although this is not the best photo, it gives a good idea of the larger display in this room. The branches are hanging from the ceiling and form a sort of enclosure for the flowers.
These vibrant purple and blue flowers were among my favorites. I don't know who made these, but they are stunning in person. Behind them, you can just barely see some bleeding hearts that I crafted.
This display was on another wall in the Summer room. The fencing was in place so no one would touch the flowers which were mostly berries. In the next photo, you can see how they actually had to build a wall so they could attach the stems.
I'm still on a high as I look at these photos again and again and can't believe it happened! Of course it has energized me to keep making and perfecting more flowers....
Ice Crystals

Pink Bleeding Hearts
Thanks for stopping by and bearing with me as I continue to document the museum exhibit. I'm sharing with Elizabeth and the T Stands For Tuesday gang. I'll share my cup of tea, too!
I want to wish everyone who celebrates a very Happy Thanksgiving, and I apologize for not being such a regular visitor lately. DD has found an apartment to  rent, again in NYC, and we plan to move her in on Sunday. After that, hopefully, my time will be more my own.



16 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I could NEVER get tired of seeing your lovely flowers or the displays that you got to be a part of. Everything is lovely, and please don't apologize for sharing these photos and memories with us.

Your latest flowers are also quite beautiful. I always love bleeding hearts and these are gorgeous.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful floral memories, as well as your pumpkin spice tea (very appropriate for this season) with us for T this week.

So glad that your DD has found a place and will soon be moving to NYC. Lucky gal. Happy Thanksgiving, too, dear Debbie.

Valerie-Jael said...

Your flowers are wonderful, and the museum tour too, love seeing them. Hope you soon have more time for creating more! Take care of yourself when you are busy, happy T Day, hugs, Valerie

johanna said...

the Exhibition Looks beautiful and you are right to be proud being included! wonderful bleeding hearts... happy t- day to you!

Linda Kunsman said...

The flower displays are absolutely stunning-especially when enlarging the photos and seeing the details Debbie! Again, I am so impressed with these beaded beauties. Your pumpkin coffee sounds wonderful. Good luck with DD's move. Happy T day and a happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Divers and Sundry said...

I never say "no" to art exhibits or museums, and I'm always amazed at how intricate these flowers are. Good luck on your daughter's move. How exciting! Happy T Tuesday!

Denise Price said...

Wow, those flowers look so realistic! I am definitely enjoying the museum posts, and I don't think I could get tired of them. :)

Have a good T Day and, looking ahead, have a Happy Thanksgiving too.

froebelsternchen Susi said...

What a wonderful exhibition! Great!Thank you for sharing!

jinxxxygirl said...

Oh i know what you mean about time not being your own... I feel like this house just takes up all my time... its a time suck... but one day i have to have faith it will all be done... By the way i love the pics of the museum you are showing so no worries there. Hugs! deb

Flowermouse Design ❀ Lone said...

I will never get bored reading about the exhition and see the photos. I am excited for you!!! Stunning to even think about this as tiny glass beads!!! Lovely the ones you show today Debbie!!!!

Carol said...

Loving your tour and seeing your beautiful flowers too . That Pumpkin Spice tea looks wonderful too...I'll have to look for some :)

Darla said...

Have enjoyed all the pictures. Your bleeding hearts are terrific. I know how busy times can stall blogging but glad to see you when you find time to show up

Lisca Meijer said...

I really enjoyed the museum tour. The flowers are so stunningly beautiful. You may be very proud of yourself for being part of that.
Hmm that tea looks very interesting and nice.
Have a good week,
Lisca

Halle said...

More beauty...what's not to love.

Ariel said...

All these flowers from the art exhibit are gorgeous. But my favorite will also be the purple ones. They are so beautiful.
Happy Thanksgiving
Susan

Dianne said...

I've been enjoying your museum posts! the flowers and their clever display environments are truly stunning! I think it is impossible to tire of them...have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Magic Love Crow said...

I am still on a high with you my friend! Wow!! Truly amazing!!! You deserve all of this Deb!