Tuesday, June 2, 2015

T Tuesday Meets Second on the 2nd

Hi everyone! If you are a regular follower of my blog, you know I usually share a post on Tuesdays that is T(ea) related and curated by Elizabeth from Altered Book Lover.  She also started a monthly second look on the 2nd where we post a favorite post from the past.  This week since both happen on the same day, it was only fitting that I pick a favorite T related post. This one is from June of 2014 so likely the tea gang has already seen it, but I altered it to include Squiggles now, too.

My T(ea) post today is dedicated to Bleubeard and now Squiggles, too. It is not meant as a "shopping" post but just to showcase some really cute cat related tea items I have come across on the web.  Of course, I have added links to give credit to those I "borrowed" the photos from, and of course, I am linking up with Bleubeard and Elizabeth for T on Tuesday! So let the eye candy begin!
Here is a cute tutorial from The Sunday Girl for creating your own kitty inspired art on a porcelain tea cup.
Animal World has a lot of different styles of cat mugs, but this one is my favorite.  First, because it is purple.  Second, you could sort of warn your family or friends what kind of day it is!
Everyone needs a cute tea pot! I found Chester on Amazon.

Here is a cute "tea for one" set found here.
For those who like leaf tea...I even came across a cat tea infuser.  Don't worry, no cats will be harmed--he sits on the edge of your cup holding the fishy tea ball's chain.
Lastly, here are some cat tea bags....yes, for cats....filled with organic catnip!

Have a great T day and 2nd of June and thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

Really fun seeing your great cat post Debbie.
Life moves so fast a second look is always an added treat for me.
The catnip tea bags are extra fun too to drive any kitty kat a little wild ;-)
Here's wishing you a Happy T Day and Happy June.
oxo

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Both Bleubeard and Squiggles are honored to be featured in your tea post, Debbie. This is such a fun post, and I really enjoyed the infuser. Of course, Bleubeard would love the catnip tea, but Squiggles has not developed a love for it, yet. I suspect it's an acquired taste, even with cats.

Thanks for sharing your T post with us for both T Stands for Tuesday and Second on the 2nd. I'm definitely in need of a caffeinated morning.

Krisha said...

Catnip tea???? what next??? LOL! LOVE the post, even though I'm not a big CAT person (gasp!!)

The melting crayon projects were really a lot of fun. I had given it a go before I let the girls try it.(grin, kids can't have all the fun)
It would be a fantastic day to gather the T-gang together, for coffee, teat and melting crayons!!!

Of course you can come play anytime........ :)

Thanks for the visit and happy T-day

Valerie-Jael said...

What a fun cat post! Love all those cups and pots! Hugs, Valerie

see you there! said...

Fun to see all the cat related tea items. I would certainly buy that cat/fish tea ball if I came across one.

Darla

Flowermouse Design ❀ Lone said...

You made me smile - the cup is so wonderful. And the other things are just cattastic!!!!! Thank you for showing again!!!

Rita said...

Oh, these are all so cute! The teacup and saucer are charming and I love the fat black and white teapot the best. Happy T-Day! :)

Halle said...

Great "two-fer" post! I almost did the same but I've been so neglectful of my blog I decided to post for each. :)
Happy T twofer day!

Dianne said...

adorable kitty tea things! but I think Chester is my favorite...so cute! happy T day!

They Come Along said...

Wonderful cat tea stuff! Thanks for sharing. :)

Janice Kay Schaub said...

Ooooh I do love those kitty tea pots and cups
Janice

Magic Love Crow said...

I love this post so much! I love cats as much as crows!!!