Tuesday, November 25, 2014

T Stands For Tuesday

Hi everyone! This past Saturday, I participated in the first of two craft fairs that I am in this year.  I had a lot of requests to see some photos and thought T Day was a good day to show them....
This is a photo of my set up.  I was on the outside row so as far back as I could get to take the photo was with my back against the wall.  There was a 50 vendor limit (it was sold out) and was held in a recreation center in the next town over from me.  The spaces were very generous at 10' x 10' (about 3 meters x 3 meters).
Here is a view of the left side of my display where I placed mostly beaded flowers and a couple of scarves I made. The main display table held jewelry and ornaments.
The right table in the display held Christmas items.  You can see the angels that I talked about in an earlier post.  The traffic was not as busy as I thought, but in the end, I was very pleased with how it went. My next fair is Dec 6.  Looking at my records, I see this is my 20th year doing fairs!
I have been working on my crochet jacket in the evenings, and last night finished the front bands.  All that is left is weaving in the loose ends and blocking!  I enjoyed making this but am ready to move on to another project I have in mind.
This tea cup is part of our "everyday" set and was the perfect holder to show you some Trillium I have been beading. It was also the perfect way to say Happy T Day to Bleubeard and Elizabeth and the rest of the tea gang! Feel free to stop by and even join in if you have time.







17 comments:

see you there! said...

What a great set up. I'm impressed with the amount of stock you have. With your years of craft show experience you know how to do it and I think that shows.

Darla

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I was also impressed with the setup and the amount of inventory you have. But, I was also impressed by the amount of room you had. Having it inside helped, because you didn't have to set up a tent. This was great. And after 20 years, I suspect you have an idea of what sells and what doesn't.

As always, your beaded flowers are lovely. And they go so well in that tea cup, too.

Thanks for sharing photos of your craft setup, and your lovely beaded flowers with us for T this Tuesday. And I suspect that jacket will be finished soon, too.

dawn said...

Hello and Happy T Day! How nice this set up looks, lots of room and lots of nice things to buy. Lovely flowers and tea cup too.
Thanks for sharing and have a good week.

Divers and Sundry said...

I'm impressed with the amount of space allowed and that you had enough to so attractively stock it. I'm glad you did well and hope the next one is as successful :) 20 years! You have the process perfected by now, I guess. :)

loveofcollage said...

lovely crochet..I love crochet too especially granny squares and your craft tables look good

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, what an array of fabulous goodies, no wonder you did well - you deserve it! Love the jacket too, and of course the lovely beaded flowers! Have a nice afternoon hugs, Valerie

Kelly_Deal said...

Good luck! Happy sales!

Hettie said...

I would have loved to have seen our stall in the flesh!! I would have taken a few pieces home to!
Love your trillium! Beautiful.
Hugs
xx

jinxxxygirl said...

Wow! Love your set up! That is a generous space. I'm so glad you did well...... 20 years doing craft fairs...wow! Its something i hope to get into when we move to Arkansas next year.... I hope its not too difficult to get into... Happy T day and Happy Turkey day....Hugs! deb

Bridget Larsen said...

Wow some great creations there you have, hope you got to sell them all
Bridget #1

massofhair said...

Debbie your trillium flowers are OOTWorld, gorgeous colours and so delicate, would have bought one if i was there. Hope you did well and enjoyed the day. Your stock should see you through to your next one.

If you have any trillium flowers over please would you let me know how much one would be inc postage, see if i can afford to buy one!

Your stall looks beautiful, after so long you have got it all down to a fine art. Thank you for sharing your pictures and for how fab you managed to get a tea cup in too:-) xxx

Dianne said...

Quite an impressive display...love how you used different containers and different levels for interest, and all coordinating in red! happy T day, and a blessed Thanksgiving!

Flowermouse Design ❀ Lone said...

Thank you so much for sharing!!! I loved seeing all your art!!!! So much!!!! I had no idea!!! How great to see your jacket too!!! I looks so good!! And your beeded flowers always impress me!! Good luck on your next fair!!!

Rita said...

Congrats on the fair going well. Nice bright display, too. Happy Belated T-Day! :)

TwinkleToes2day said...

Apologies for the late visit, I hope you had a Happy T Day - Your display looks fabulous!! I hope you sold lots and have a successful fair in December too :o))

Magic Love Crow said...

Love seeing your set up for the fair! 20 years, wow! Good for you Deb! I see some penguins to the right, with hats on, are they ornaments? Darn cute! So happy it went well for you ;o) Love the jacket! I think the colours will look stunning on you! The beaded flowers are gorgeous! Love the deep rich colours! Big Hugs ;o)

Gloria said...

Your jacket looks grand, will be very cozy. Your skills are put to good use. One of these days I am going to try and relearn crochet, way back in the olden days I made bags and scarves,but forgot to keep at it.

The setup for the show is fab, as you said, lots of space. Glad to know it was well worth your time. 20 years is an accomplishment. Here's to many more!