Tuesday, October 14, 2014

CB #20 Destiny and Gift

Hi Everyone! The holiday yesterday threw everything off for me...This should have been a T Stands For Tuesday post, and although I drank two cups of tea today, I really had no post prepared. So, instead,  here is my entry for the 20th challenge at The Craft Barn.
This was a quick little art card that I did with acrylics.  I hand wrote the quote from Jean de La Fontaine on a leaf cut out and glued it on the card. "A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it"

Thanks for stopping by!



15 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Missed you for T this week, but I simply ADORE that Craft Barn entry. It sure doesn't look quick to me. It sure reminds me of autumn, though, with the trees in various shades of colors. And that leaf sets it off.

I actually stopped by to thank you for a gift I received from you today. SO unexpected, but SO appreciated. Love the egg. You are too, too kind.

Nancy said...

Lovely art card :)

Valerie-Jael said...

Great card and a wonderful quote to go with it! Love how you painted the trees! Hugs, Valerie

kaybee said...

Fab impressionistic painting, very colourful.

Flowermouse Design ❀ Lone said...

Tea is after all the most important!! I love the quote!!! And the theme of wandering in all the colors of life!

lena-dailyscrap said...

Great page with happy colours!

Scrapmate said...

Gorgeous colours in your painting. I like the quote as well.

Carol said...

Great Art card I agree with Elizabeth it reminds me of Autumn - great quote too :)

Fiona Spain said...

Lovely.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A breathtaking page in great colors.

Craftyfield said...

A bit of impressionist painting here! Very evocative...

maggie said...

Fabulous impressionist painting. The colours you have chosen has given the piece a happy and uplifting feel.

thassos456 said...

What a beautiful card, love it :)

Magic Love Crow said...

This is very special Deb! Are you selling this one?
Big Hugs ;o)

butterfliecrafter said...

very nice painting of a forest or that is at least what i see in it, fitting for the time of the year.