Sunday, September 14, 2014

CB #18 Childhood and/or Easier

I finished my ATC for the 18th Quotes and Lyrics Challenge at The Craft Barn using the word "easier".  Again finding the quote proved to be easier than making the art card.  What was in my mind did not come out like I expected on paper, but this happens sometimes. 
The quote is from Robert Anton Wilson, an American Author, Psychologist, and self-described agnostic mystic. 

Looking forward to visiting everyone to see what they came up with for this one! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment if you care to--they are much appreciated!

14 comments:

Fiona Spain said...

This is beautifully done.

Valerie-Jael said...

I love this, you chose a great quote, and your page is very harmonious! Hugs, Valerie

Craftyfield said...

Charming little painting, nice quote too!

Magic Love Crow said...

Deb, truly beautiful!!!
I love this!
Big Hugs and I hope everything is well ;o)

~*~Patty S said...

You chose a great quote Debbie and your painting is really wonderful!
oxo

massofhair said...

Stunning painting and a quote for the soul...

You have used lovely colours and fabulous shapes, feels like a walk in the Scottish countryside that you could do forever. Such great inspiration, really love this Debbie:-) xxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Oh Debbie, I like it. You brought up a good point. I find a quote I want to use, then try to find something in my stash (since I can't draw realistically) to use with it. If I can't find anything suitable to accompany the quote, I move on to a new quote. I think you did a fine job on both fronts.

kaybee said...

Fabulous mini painting, and great quote too.

Flowermouse Design ❀ Lone said...

Great quote indeed!! And I love the painting inviting us in!!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a fantastic quote and a great page.

Julie Wheatman said...

Smaller is not always easier either I struggle with my tag size sometimes so am really impressed with your painting on your atc. love the quote too.

TwinkleToes2day said...

Gorgeous scene, very cool quote :D

maggie said...

A beautiful illustration for your quote.

butterfliecrafter said...

maybe not what you had in mind, but a beautiful scenery.