Friday, August 29, 2014

Here we go again!

Hi Everyone! Just wanted to say I am alive and well and full into the chaos of getting our DD ready to move back to Grad School on Monday.  After the last debacle, see this post, I am not that excited to do this again.  Her sweet boyfriend has offered to meet us at the dorm and do the heavy lifting which will be a real blessing.  I told my DH (who readily agrees) that if we are going to eat it will have to be in walking distance! Once that car is parked in a legal spot it is staying there until it is time to drive home! Just think, we will get to do this again over the Christmas break.  After this semester she will only have 2 classes left to finish her Masters which doesn't not qualify her for housing.  Rant over!

So, I just wanted to wish you all a happy creative weekend and show you a couple of new things I made:
If this looks familiar, you are right! The first violet arrangement sold so quickly that I thought I'd make another!
I am already getting requests for Angels that I made last year to sell at our local craft fair.  I usually make one Witch before I get started on the Angels, and here she is! 

I'll be around to visit everyone next week when I have more time to myself!


7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Glad you have DD settled again with less problems. The flowers are beautiful, as always, but the witch has flown to my heart! Hugs, Valerie

trisha too said...

Rant worthy, definitely!

VERY cute crafties, Craftymoose!

:)trisha

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Oh Debbie, I feel your pain. But I can't begin to imagine your situation. Will she be in the same place as before? It's good that her boyfriend will help with the lifting. He deserves to be treated to lunch for that (grin)!

I remember when I did my internship in Omaha, NE, I thought I could get by with a couple of suitcases. As it turned out, I couldn't find a place that was furnished that I could afford, so I had to drag a van full of furniture along with my computer and personal items to a third floor apartment. Good thing I had friends!

Have a safe and stress-free trip (is that an oxymoron?) and return with no parking tickets. That way you can start on your angels, now that your witch is complete. Lovely, lovely flowers, too.

BTW, I read your comment and I am saturated with so many images, information, overlays, and such I have NO NEED for anything, except places in SO America. It's ironic even the old geography books don't mention much about SA. And when they do, it's only about Brazil. You would think they would know there is more than one country in SA. But I certainly appreciate the offer.

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey Deb ;o) I wish you all the best taking your daughter back to school! It will go great! Sending you positive thoughts! So nice of her boyfriend to help out ;o)
I love that little flower arrangement ;o) And, I LOVE that witch! So cute! Love that worm too! LOL!
Good for you getting requests for Angels already!
i am really behind in everything! Sorry! Know that I am thinking of you ;o) Everything is well with me ;o) Taking everyday, one day at a time ;o)
Big Hugs xoxoxo

Jenny Woolf said...

Halloween here we come! :)

Willow said...

Here you are .
Thank you for the creative wishes.
The witch is wonderful !
Have a beautiful safe weekend,
Willow

see you there! said...

Hope the move goes smoothly this time. Love the violets and the witch just kicked off my mood for Halloween.

Darla