Saturday, June 7, 2014

Craft Barn Challenge #11 Mountain and Mistake

Time again for another Quotes and Lyrics Challenge from The Craft Barn.  This one is number 11 and the words are mountain and/or mistake.  I am usually a very upbeat, positive person.  Even so, I chose "mistake" since I found a quote with a positive take on it.  Here is the quote from Peter Max, an American illustrator and graphic artist, born in Germany, and well known for using lots of colors and psychedelic shapes. "Don't worry about mistakes. Making things out of mistakes, that's creativity.  And here is my ATC, also inspired by the art of Peter Max:
Can you find any of the "mistakes" I made? 
 

16 comments:

Willow said...

I can't see any mistakes ~ can you make mistakes when you are psychedelic ? lol
Loving the cool moose.

Carol said...

Great TAG - loving the colours and stamps, great quote too. Have a peaceful Sunday x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm laughing at the psychedelic shapes and colors. Is that what an acid trip feels like (GRIN)? I really like the upbeat quote and colors, too.

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful piece, love the colours, and that quote is so true- love it! Hugs, Valerie

Flowermouse Design said...

This is excellent work Debbie. I love it - the colors, the quote and how you put it together with your own moose.

Magic Love Crow said...

Deb, this is wild and funky! I love your creation! And, I love the quote! So many times, when I think I have messed up a painting, it comes out being better than I thought! LOL! There are no mistakes in life! Everything happens for a reason ;o) Big Hugs ;o)
(My brother and sister-in-law were over. Will write soon!)

TwinkleToes2day said...

Superb! I can't believe you got so much beauty, colour and pattern on a small piece of card. Fabby!!
Thank you for you very sweet comment on my take on the challenge ~ You are indeed, loved <3 :D

Julie Wheatman said...

Great ATC, love your "doodles"

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A great quote and a fabulous colorful ATC.

Fiona Spain said...

Excellent and love the zentangle.

They Come Along said...

Love them, the colors are great together. Nice quote. I'm just learning how to zentangle. :)

Scrapmate said...

How clever this is. I love the colours.

Krisha said...

WELL DONE on such a small pallet.
Love the quote and the art!

Craftyfield said...

This makes me think of stained glass windows, so different! I am with you... I want positive or fun quotes on my book!

gardenpinks said...

Beautiful ATC, love the colours and doodles they are fantastic. If there are any 'mistakes' I didn't spot them!! Great quote.

butterfliecrafter said...

beautiful doodling