Tuesday, May 27, 2014

T Stands For Tuesday-This one's for Bleubeard

Hi everyone! My T(ea) post today is dedicated to Bleubeard. It is not meant as a "shopping" post but just to showcase some really cute cat related tea items I have come across on the web.  Of course, I have added links to give credit to those I "borrowed" the photos from, and of course, I am linking up with Bleubeard and Elizabeth for T on Tuesday! So let the eye candy begin!
Here is a cute tutorial from The Sunday Girl for creating your own kitty inspired art on a porcelain tea cup.
Animal World has a lot of different styles of cat mugs, but this one is my favorite.  First, because it is purple.  Second, you could sort of warn your family or friends what kind of day it is!
Everyone needs a cute tea pot! I found Chester on Amazon.

Here is a cute "tea for one" set found here.
For those who like leaf tea...I even came across a cat tea infuser.  Don't worry, no cats will be harmed--he sits on the edge of your cup holding the fishy tea ball's chain.
Lastly, here are some cat tea bags....yes, for cats....filled with organic catnip!

Have a great T day and thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

Divers and Sundry said...

what fun! i loved your cat pretties :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Bleubeard is grinning from ear to ear. He is SO pleased to be honored with this T post. Yes, that's a grin! Of course, it could be because he saw the catnip tea bags. As for me, the infuser made me purr.

Thank you for sharing, and making Bleubeard feel so special this T(ea) Tuesday.

~*~Patty S said...

What great finds...
the tea cup with the paw print saucer is so cute
and
the teapot and cup for one would really come in handy
are you ready for a cup of catnip tea ;)
Fun post and pics!
Happy T Day
oxo

Krisha said...

Very interesting and such an honor for Bluebeard......grin
Happy T-day

see you there! said...

Fun! Good ideas for gifts for a tea and cat loving friend.

Darla

Flowermouse Design said...

Oh gosh, so many cute cat tea things!!!! Me like!! A lot!!!

Halle said...

Really cute products. I esp love the cat tea infuser. :)

Valerie-Jael said...

What fantastic catty things! They are all gorgeous, especially the cup with the paw-prints on the saucer! Hugs, Vaerie

Ariel said...

They are all cute. The Chester tea pot is my favorite.
Happy Tuesday
Susan

Rita said...

LOL! My fav is the big round black and white cat teapot! :):) Happy T-Day!

Nancy said...

All those cute images brought a smile :) thanks.
Happy T day :)

Chrysalis said...

All lovely - I can't choose a favourite! Chris xx

Janice Kay Schaub said...

I am just going to have to have a look for cat tea pots. Those are adorable.
Janice

Denise Price said...

These pictures just got cuter and cuter! I'm sure that Bleubeard is purring. Happy T Day!

Magic Love Crow said...

I want to buy all of these items Deb! So cute ;o) I am a real cat lover ;o) I love the one for hanging your tea in your cup ;o) Big Hugs ;o)