Friday, April 11, 2014

Craft Barn Challenge #7 Change and Truth

Change or Truth...Truth or Change, I couldn't decide!  I kept changing my mind, but to tell you the truth, I am happy with what I came up with this fortnight for the 7th Craft Barn Challenge:
I've been hoarding this stamp for awhile and thought of using it for an Earth Day post, but it seemed to fit this quote from Mahatma Gandhi so well: "Be the change that you wish to see in the world." I made an easy dripped watercolor background and wrote the quote and other words with Sakura permanent ink pens.

Have a happy creative weekend everyone!


14 comments:

see you there! said...

Perfect for the challenge. Like the colors.

Darla

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful piece and great use of the stamp - which is lovely - and the quote! Happy weekend to you! Hugs, Valerie

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh that is one of my favorite quotes too! Love the art.

Craftyfield said...

Love the "easy dripped" background, great idea!

Flowermouse Design said...

So beautiful. And what a lovely idea to use a stamp this way - and the quote is really great!!!!!

POSH SCOT said...

Great background. A perfect stamp for your quote.

Magic Love Crow said...

Hi Deb, I have my new computer. Now I am just getting use to it! I love what you created! Very special! Excellent way to use the stamp ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A gorgeous page, love the postage stamp.

massofhair said...

Fabulous background and stamp. Love the quote too :-) xxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm playing catch up. I truly LOVE this piece, and that stamp is awesome. I must have missed those, or I would have bought a whole roll of them. You did a marvelous job with the quote AND the art.

lena-dailyscrap said...

Lovely entry - beautiful stamp and a very true quote :-)

gardenpinks said...

Love everything about this page and love that quote too.
Lynn

Sylv said...

Fabulous page, wonderful stamp used to go with the quote.

Sylv xx

BJ said...

Love all the words, BJ