Sunday, March 30, 2014

Craft Barn Challenge #6 Flower/Travel

Hi Everyone! Sorry I have not been around to visit and catch up with you all...the last week has been both overwhelming and hectic.  I managed a little art today for the latest Craft Barn challenge which is to use the word flower and/or travel.  I have a lot of quotes about flowers, and this is one of my favorites:
Collage on an art card blank using scrapbook papers and dimensional flowers from K & Company.  The quote is from Oliver Wendell Holmes.  If you'd like to stop by and see what other have done with this challenge, here is the link.  Hope to be around to visit everyone soon.

13 comments:

Willow said...

That is beautiful ! What a fun challenge.
I did go have a peek at the Craft BArn.
Thanks for the share .

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card and love the quote! Hope the coming week will be less hectic for you! Hugs, Valerie

Magic Love Crow said...

Great job Deb! This is so pretty! Big Hugs ;o)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful page, great flowers.

Elaine said...

Wow I love the images and nice words too!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'd never heard that quote before, but I love how you illustrated it. Like you, life has gotten in the way this week. I hope to free up some time, too. Glad I was able to stop by and see this beauty.

see you there! said...

I like the way you shaded the card behind the flowers. The quote is new to me and I like it a lot.

Darla

Craftyfield said...

The blooms are gorgeous, especially with that touch of sparkle. Lovely card!

lena-dailyscrap said...

Lovely card and a great quote! :-)

kaybee said...

Very colourful and uplifting - and love that quote.

BJ said...

Gorgeous flowers and super quote - AMEN indeed. BJ

massofhair said...

AMEN indeed, beautiful collage of flowers and a fabulous quote.

Hope life quietens down for you very soon :-) xxx

juliewheatman said...

Love your collage, bold and beautiful as flowers should be