Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Two for T Tuesday

Hi Everyone! I'm a little slow getting started today as I am still not feeling myself.  Yes, I know 3:30 pm is more than "a little slow", but it took me that long to figure out what to say this T Tuesday and what photos to take.  Without further ado, I am linking to Bleubeard and Elizabeth's T Tuesday with my post of Two.  Two scarves I recently finished, created with Two knitting needles, in Two different colors, and in Two different styles.
This one is super soft in a white, bulky type of yarn--my scarf-crazy daughter already has her eye on this one and I haven't even decided what to do with the edges (if anything) yet!
The second one was made with a ruffle mesh yarn that is edged with pom poms.  This yarn self ruffles as you knit it. Fun to make, it is not supposed to be warm but rather a fashion accent. This one is in my Etsy shop.

No actual tea today as I feel like if I were to drink one more cup, I will float away.  I've been drinking at least 3 cups of Green Tea in addition to my usual 2 cups of black tea. Plus water and Orange Juice.  Cold or sinus whatever, please go away!

Despite not being 100% I did drag myself out of bed early Saturday morning to attend the craft show.  It was crowded pretty much all day, and I was pleased with the sales I made.

Thanks for stopping by today!

19 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm thrilled to read that your sales were good on Saturday, even though I'm sure you didn't feel like dealing with crowds and customers. I've seen that yarn before, and I think Halle has made a few pieces from it (the ruffly stuff). It's lovely. Too bad I don't wear anything close to my neck.

I was delighted that you felt good enough after all that tea today to join us. I would have missed you had you stayed in bed! (yep, I'm a worrier).

Valerie-Jael said...

Hope you soon feel better, and that the tea helps! Love your scarves, they are both beautiful! Take care of yourself, hugs, Valerie

Willow said...

I had a sinus~ thingie last week with a migraine ... couldn't get rid of it quick enough.
Great scarfs , which remind me I have scarfs to finish for family gifts ... December is rushing by , or I have just gotten tired !

Denise Price said...

Both of your scarves look perfect as winter accessories. They are beautiful. Hope you feel better soon!

Marianne said...

I am visiting late this week too. This time of year the time seems to fly by with Holiday preparations.
I love the white scarf, it looks so warm.
Happy Tuesday

Halle said...

Pretty scarves! I've made about 50 or so of the fashion scarves. My mom keeps selling them for me. :) All the older gals in her building are clamoring for them. :)

dawn said...

Thanks for sharing the pretty scarves, love them!

Sorry your not feeling better, glad you still came by to say hello!

Take care and get better soon, Happy T DAY!!

Melissa said...

I am glad your craft fair went well!! I love the white scarf - it looks so warm and cozy.

~*~Patty S said...

Hope you are feeling much much better very soon...
You are still up to some lovely creating!
oxo

Gloria said...

Good to hear your craft show was worth getting out into the cold.

How about some broth in a mug for a change from tea? Don't forget to take some Vitamin C, maybe that'll help.

Both scarves are lovely- the ruffly one looks like a fun accessory. the white one is a blank palette- whatever you add to it will be lovely, too.

Feel better soon!

Ariel said...

Both the scarves are looking very pretty and Congrats on having a good sale. Hope you are feeling much better now.
Susan

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Like your daughter my eye was drawn to the first but both scarves are truly lovely!

Krisha said...

Both scarves are beautiful.
Hope you feel better soon.
Late Happy T-day

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey Deb ;o) Your crazy daughter has good taste ;o) LOL! I love the fashion scarf too! Very pretty! You went to the craft show? I am so happy you had good sales!! Now please take care of yourself! Hugs ;o)

Flowermouse Design said...

Love to see your knitting!!!!! I am glad you made good sales on the market being out of it. Hope you are feeling better now!!!

see you there! said...

I like both scarves. I've been knitting up scarves myself. I've not tried the ruffle yarn yet but I just may venture into that. Not before Christmas though.

Hope you are feeling a bit better this morning.

darla

Dianne said...

what warm and fun scarves!...warm is always good, and so is red. hope your are feeling better...happy T day...very late I'm afraid! and happy holidays!

Meg@MegaCrafty said...

The scarves are beautiful. Sorry haven't been feeling well. I hope you are on the mend though!

Rita said...

Well, I'm days late so I hope you are feeling much better by now. Lovely scarves! Happy T-Day! :)