Friday, December 6, 2013

Beaded Flowers

Hi Everyone!  I wanted to show some daisies that I made a customer as well as, some flower heads I stemmed for her. 
Here are 12 cobalt blue daisies with orange and white centers and dark leaves.
Here are 12 more done with lighter leaves.  Below are the vintage flower heads that I stemmed for her.  I did not make the flower heads but was willing to stem them because they were in good condition.

Tomorrow is my craft show that I hope to make.  The sore throat turned into a nasty cold.  I'm feeling better, but now the weather is not cooperating.  Rain ending in snow/sleet into Saturday morning is predicted. Oh, what are the chances that it should happen on just this day? 

Have a happy creative weekend!


14 comments:

Willow said...

These are beautiful !
Hope you feel better soon.
Have fun at the craft fair.

Valerie-Jael said...

The flowers are lovely, as always. Sorry you are still feeling bad, wrap up well and take good care of yourself, and good luck for your craft fair. Here it's cold and snowy today too! Hugs, Valerie

Kelly_Deal said...

Gorgeous flowers! Hope you feel better!

AntiquityTravelers said...

beautiful flowers! Have a great time at the craft show :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wow, these flowers are stunning. It was good you could rework the stems of the one set, too. Your work is always stunning.

Best wishes for a great craft show tomorrow. I hope you feel better, too.

Melissa said...

Love the colors of the first batch!!

Denise Price said...

Wow! You do such detailed, delicate work.

Crystal said...

Beautiful work as always! :-)

Flowermouse Design said...

You have been busy!!!! They are so beautiful!!!

see you there! said...

Lovely flowers. I'll bet your customer was thrilled that you could save the old flowers by adding the stems. Hope the craft show goes well, let us know.

Darla

Magic Love Crow said...

Deb, you have been busy! Wow, your special orders are amazing! I am so hoping you are feeling better and I do hope the weather was good too! We are suppose to get bad weather on monday! Big Hugs ;o)

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

These are bbbbbbeautiful!!!!
Your beaded flowers so inspire me and put me in awe of your art.
Nicole/Beadwright

Gloria said...

What a unique color for daisies!

Hope your cold is gone by now. The weather has been bad for so much of the country, here too. Maybe Christmas and New Year's weeks will be nicer- it's surely needed.

Hope the craft show was good to you.

Nan G said...

Beautiful beaded flowers! Hope you make it/made it to the craft show and that you're feeling better too. Warm hugs.