Friday, October 18, 2013

Angel-Making Marathon

One of the best parts of doing craft shows is also one of the worst part...stocking up.  While making anything is fun to me and I work well under deadlines, I generally do not like to do assembly line work.  By that I mean work on the same type of item over and over again.  But alas, I do have to be ready, so this week was an angel-making marathon.  I am up to four so far, and hope to complete another three this weekend.  That will give me a comfortable cushion to be able to list them in my shop and possibly still have some to sell in December at the show.  Here is my progress so far:


Red, Lavender & Cream plus the Peach one already in my shop.  These tree-toppers are sure keeping me busy!

Have a happy creative weekend everyone!

12 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

They are all gorgeous, I am sure they will go well. Have fun at the weekend! Hugs, Valerie

AntiquityTravelers said...

oh how cute! love the angels!

Magic Love Crow said...

Deb, it's amazing how the color can change the angel so much. They are all so beautiful! Good job! You are working hard!!! ;o) Big Hugs ;o)
(will e-mail hopefully soon! Behind in everything again! LOL!)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You may not like assembly work, but you are very good at it. These are fantastic.

Flowermouse Design said...

They are so beautiful - and I agree with Stacy: So special to see the same angel in different colors!!! Hope you sell everyone of them!!!!

Crystal said...

These angels are lovely! I agree with you, I have a craft show in two weeks and right now I'm stressing that I won't have enough ready since I was down five days with back issues. And assembly line work is never fun. Lol :-)

Sunshineshelle said...

These are stunning Debbie, just so pretty and sure will sell well at the show (although you may have none left by then) Keep up the great work!!!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Hark the Herald Angels Sing! Wow!

Siddis back home said...

Beautiful angels! Have a wonderful week!

see you there! said...

Amazing angels. The look like they will be a good seller in a craft show.

Darla

Spyder said...

These are very pretty!

Meg@MegaCrafty said...

I don't particularly enjoy line work either... but all your angels are adorable and each one has a personality of it's own.