Friday, September 13, 2013

Artist's Play Room #74 Flowers

Hi Everyone!  The prompt in the Artist's Play Room this week is flowers--a subject that I work with almost constantly.  I am happy to be able to link up and show off my newest french beaded flowers:
I made this arrangement with a mixture of purples and pinks. 

Each Saturday, Jenn, from Just Add Water Silly posts a new challenge for us to conquer.  This one was easy for me, almost cheating, but my time is filled with a lot of obligations just now so I play along when I can.

Have a happy creative weekend everyone!

12 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Have a good weekend! Hugs, Valerie

~Rasz~ said...

Hi Debbie! It's great to meet you! What an awesome flower arrangement you made. I love seed beads and that is the only artwork I did for over 30 years! Sadly I cannot do it anymore and my oldest son is getting back in beads and has my SUITCASE full of seed beads! Can't wait to follow you and also check out the link too. Have a great weekend!!! Rasz

Boo said...

Wow, those flowers are amazing. You have a ton of patience to work with all those little beads.

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Wow! I am amazed at the work that must have gone into the creation of your beautiful flowers. Blessings!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a perfect addition to the challenge this week. I'm sure a lot of people will enjoy seeing your beading work as much as I always do. The colors are awesome, and those leaves are stunning. As always, I'm impressed.

Flowermouse Design said...

Gosh, those flowers are wonderful. Beautiful work!!!!!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Such gorgeous colors! Have a lovely weekend.

Magic Love Crow said...

Beautiful Deb!!! Simply gorgeous ;o)

see you there! said...

Always admire your bead work. Perfect for the challenge.

Darla

see you there! said...

Always admire your bead work. Perfect for the challenge.

Darla

Willow said...

Beautiful work...so colorful, sparkly and cheerful too !

Neesie said...

I'm in awe of just how much patience and incredible dedication you must have to produce such beautiful flowers Debbie ;D
They are so gorgeous and have such delicate colours.
Thanks for sharing...I have problems even sewing on a button!

Have a great week :D
xoxo