Wednesday, July 3, 2013

It Wasn't Me!

Thank you to everyone who tried to help me with my photo issues. It turned out to be a blogger issue, not the way or size of the photo I was saving and uploading. I posted the problem in the blogger forum and within 10 minutes someone very kindly answered and told me what to do to fix the problem. I hope blogger fixes it on their end so I don't have to go through this extra step, but basically the poster told me to switch from HTML to Compose while I upload the photo and switch back afterwards to type the post.

So now, I can show you the next custom order, just finished, in a normal sized photo:
I think the poppies look really cool in different colors!

Happy 4th of July to all of my American friends. Our local fireworks are on Saturday which we can see right from our house. We usually watch the Macy's fireworks on TV on the 4th. Are you going to you local fireworks display?

12 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

The flowers are gorgeous! Great that someone was able to help you! Hugs, Valerie

They Come Along said...

Beautiful flowers as always. We can watch our town's fireworks right from our front porch. Such a convenience huh? I'm so glad you found a fix for your photo problems. That really had me stumped. Have a wonderful 4th of July.

Jenny Woolf said...

Different colours but all toning with each other

Lori said...

Oh My! These are beautiful Deb! We cant see the fireworks from our house but we can sure hear them. I havent gone to watch them for a few years now. Dont like the crowds and its past my bedtime..LOL

Gloria said...

That's great- you found an answer to your photo uploading issue.

My town had their fireworks on Wed night, it went on and on for over 3 hours, I couldn't sit there that long if I wanted to; :o When I was young we used to go and see them, but they were not extravaganzas as they are now. It's nice to see them on the water with the city in the background though. Enjoy!

Your poppies remind me of autumn, lovely.

Cindy Adkins said...

Beautiful flowers!! I'm planning on going to our fireworks tonight-IF they don't get rained out! We've had so much rain lately! If they do, I'll be watching on TV also. That blogger forum is pretty good - I've used it before also. Glad they helped you solve your problem. Happy 4th of July, Debbie!
Hugs, Cindy

Flowermouse Design said...

I agree - the flowers are lovely in different colors!! And good you found out about the photos!!!

IrelandBrady said...

They are beautiful, as always, and I LOVE the colors!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

As the fireworks continue in my neighborhood, I thought I would wish you a very happy, albeit late Independence Day. I hope it was great.

That problem is one I would NEVER have considered, since I never, ever compose (or write) in HTML. It's good to know what the problem is. I wish they could figure out why I can't get my images in the center of the designated area, though.

BTW, love your beautiful poppies!!

Magic Love Crow said...

Deb, happy your pictures aren't large for you anymore ;o) I love the flowers! Very earthy colors! Beautiful! Hope you had a great 4th of July ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Love how your flowers turned out! Very pretty! Our fireworks display is Sunday night - we may go and check them out from a different locale. They would be fun to see. Hope you had a great 4th!

Makeiteasycrafts.blogspot.com said...

All I can say is that I LOVE your beaded flowers! :-)