Friday, March 15, 2013

Time to Go Under The Sea!

It's Friday and that means it is time for The Friesen Project hosted by Kater's Acres. As always, just click on the link on the right for full information. The next book we are exploring is Christi Friesen's "Under The Sea". Now I don't know about you, but every time I hear that phrase, this song starts playing in my head:

It's fitting that our first project should be a Sea Turtle, and here he is:

I opted for more clay swirls and dots and less bling this time. I used one glass bead and a few glass pearls.

Doesn't he have a cute smile?

Next week is Spring Break for our daughter, so I will most likely be in and out a lot. Hope you all have a happy, creative weekend!

15 comments:

Melissa said...

His eyes are so sweet...

Melissa said...

and his little smile...

AntiquityTravelers said...

What a cute little guy!

see you there! said...

He us adorable and in one of my favorite color combo's.

Darla

craftattack said...

Love your sea turtle, and the music is great,too! I will be singing it all day now....Hugs, Valerie

Magic Love Crow said...

Deb, mom and I love this song!! You got us dancing this morning ;o) Thank you for the positive energy ;o) We are smiling ;o) (love the video too!) And, speaking of smiling, we love your little guy! Look at that smile!! He is adorable!! What are you doing with him? Big Hugs ;o)

Roxanne said...

Aww he is a cutie! Love it. I'll be singing that song now too. :)

June Macfarlane said...

awww so cute
love him
xxxx

Gloria said...

A real cutie ♥

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Although I can't see the song you shared (one of the many dysfunctions on my computer), I CAN see the lovely and adorable little guy. He is just perfect, because bling belongs on on land, and this little guy belongs to be surrounded by sea!

IrelandBrady said...

Oh, I am loving your little sea turtle! He is too precious for words!

Mina said...

Oh wow! Isn't he adorable??? I truly love these little figures you make sweetie. Hugs, Mina

Julia Toussaint said...

I LOVE this turtle!! Very creative!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Oh my gosh! He is SOOOO cute! He does have a great smile!!!!

KatersAcres said...

Such a cute turtle!