Wednesday, March 13, 2013

IA Tag Swap

Today is the day selected to show off the tags we received via the IA Tag Swap. I had a lot of fun making my tags, and even though they are not as elaborate as the ones I received, I hope they were enjoyed by the recipients just the same. In no particular order, here are the tags I received--remember the theme was "hearts":
From Katja came this beautiful tag in pink and grey with a splash of blue! I love it--Thanks Katja!

Here is the tag received from Kim I love the little removable gift tag behind the rose bouquet! Thank you Kim!

This is the tag I received from Brandi. It says "Hope your day is filled with smiles" and is just fully of hearts and roses. Brandi didn't include a blog or shop addy, so I hope she will see my comments here. Thank you so much Brandi; I love it!

This was lots of fun--Can't wait to visit everyone's post to see what they received!

17 comments:

Maggie said...

Oh! All are lovely! I love seeing the care and artistry that went into these!

craftattack said...

Your tags are all lovely, and evidently made with love! Enjoy! Hugs, Valerie

Melissa said...

The bottom one is my fave!!

see you there! said...

Great tags. I haven't participated in a swap in quite a long time. Its fun to get mail though.

Darla

Gloria said...

Beautiful little treasures ♥ So much thought and detail in each one!

Dawn said...

Beautiful tags Debbie, what talented people there are out there. Enjoy sweetie.
Hugs x

Magic Love Crow said...

Deb, I love these so much! They are simply beautiful! I wish I had of got off my butt and joined in! Let us know please, if there is another ;o)

Flowermouse Design said...

So beautiful. And all the work gone into them. I believe that yours are treasured where they are too!!!

Makeiteasycrafts.blogspot.com said...

Very cute tag! :-)

IrelandBrady said...

These little tags are delightful! I remember your tags, and they were equally as nice!

Jenny Woolf said...

What pretty tags! Guess what, I dreamed of you last night. I have never met you in person, and I wish I can remember what you looked like. But I remember thinking, "Ah, this is her!" :) Aren't dreams strange!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It just goes to prove that tags can be made out of anything. You got some lovely, lovely tags.

brandi said...

~error on my behalf...so sorry for no info on me...live and learn right...the other two tags are beautiful...and i am oh so happy you like the one i sent forth!

www.tofallorstumbleupon.com

be well~

Lou Anne said...

Such a lovely set of tags! I'm so glad you joined our swap.

Ariel said...

Wonderful tags. The last one is so rich with hearts and flowers.

Avalonia said...

Beautiful tags and I'm so glad you like mine :D it was a wonderful swap!!!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Fabulous tags! That is something I'm not all that great at doing. :)