Hi everyone! Hope you all had a nice weekend. Our snow is just about all gone, but it has turned very cold again! I finished the second appliance cover using the same fabrics but a different pattern. Imagine a square of squares. A random square of squares. That when sewed together, trimmed, and set on point would stay random. That's what I was trying to achieve here...apparently, I can't do random, LOL!
When I laid out the pattern, it looked random, it really did! Now, it just looks like I made a mistake. Oh well, since I already had to take it apart once because it came out too big, I don't have the patience to take it apart again to fix this. I can live with it until I need to make another one!