Friday, February 8, 2013

It's baaaaaaaack!

The snow that is! Just a quick check in today. You probably already know that many of us are being hit with a blizzard. Or will be later on tonight when two storms collide. The weaker storm is hitting us now, already with accumulating snow and sleet, and the wind is beginning to pick up. The real stuff will come later on tonight and overnight with heavy winds and mega amounts of snow--12" to 18" where I am....up to 36" near my daughter in Massachusetts! I guess we've been spoiled by this mild winter! We have the cars and gas cans all filled up, the generator filled up, and the snow blower is all set to go!

If you are in the path of this storm, please stay safe, stay off the roads if possible, and shovel responsibly!

And because I just can't stand not to show a little art on my post, here are some polymer clay swirl beads that I put in my Etsy shop to sell as supplies...
Have a happy, creative, safe weekend!

10 comments:

craftattack said...

The beads are gorgeous. Stay safe, hope the snow does not hit you too hard. It snowed heavily here again this evening, but tomorrow is supposed to be dry - we shall see! Take care, hugs, Valerie

AntiquityTravelers said...

you too! stay safe and warm!

New End Studio said...

I hope you don't need to use your emergency supplies. This storm is big and bad. Stay as warm, dry, and safe as you can. See you on the other side...

IrelandBrady said...

You sound very well prepared Debbie ... even a snow blower? That is super prepared! I have a snow shovel, bought it new 2 years ago ... still haven't needed to use it ... 8(

Love your beads!

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

You stay safe and warm too. Got the genie ready to go?
Sending positive energy your way.
Nicole/Beadwright

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey Deb ;o)
Sorry I haven't got back to you yet! I hope you did alright with the storm! As you can see from my blog, we are done! I am not shoveling the back of our house, there is just too much! Love your new swirl beads! Very pretty color!! Big Hugs and stay warm ;o)

Mumsys Kitty Korner said...

Stay warm and safe in all that cold snow sweet friend. Hugs

see you there! said...

It is Sunday now. Hope you are snuggled in somewhere safe and warm. I'm going to picture you making some more pretty swirly beads.

Darla

Mina said...

Oh honey, I hope you are okay and don't get too much snow in your area. OMG! Your daughter is in for a big one! Take care and stay warm. Your beads are gorgeous. Hugs, Mina

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh I hope you came through the storm ok.

Have a very Happy Valentine's week!