Thursday, February 28, 2013

IA Challenge-Pink!

In honor of breast cancer awareness, the challenge this week at Inspiration Avenue is to create with pink--the color associated with this cause.
Color challenges are a no-brainer for me since anyone who has visited here before knows I love creating french beaded flowers. This Ranunculus was created in hot pink and will reside in the new section of my Etsy shop for Focal flowers.

Stop by and see all the other art created for this challenge and stop by tomorrow to see my next project for the Friesen Project! Ribbit!

9 comments:

IrelandBrady said...

Gorgeous, as always ... I sure do love your bead work Debbie!

craftattack said...

Another wonderful flower, just beautiful! Hugs, Valerie

Flowermouse Design said...

Lovely Debbie - there is such power in your work with that pink color!! Waiting for tomorrow and the ribit... LOL!!

Kokopelli said...

Wow, great color! I gave a bouquet of these to a friend for her birthday. In orange. Love them!

Gloria said...

I love the look of this flower, it reminds me of a big old fashioned rose.

see you there! said...

Once again your beading just amazes me.

Darla

Magic Love Crow said...

This is gorgeous Deb!! I love it!

Shelinwa said...

oooh la la love this!!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

It's lovely. I love that shade of pink.