Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tag Swap Tags

Happy Tuesday everyone! I finished my tags for the IA Tag Swap and put them in the mail today. Since I am quite sure the recipients won't see them here, I figured I could share them with you. Remember the theme was "hearts". All the backgrounds were done with a glaze so they are sort of transparent. It was my first time experimenting with it, and I can say right now it will probably find its way into my next altered book--I loved it!
I used another of the polymer clay roses I made along with some dimensional pieces gifted to me by Valerie of Bastelmania. I like the pink and green combo.
This one has a winged heart and some dimensional rub-ons.
Hearts aren't always pink or red, so I did this one with a blue theme. It has a cute heart patch with an acrylic heart and a little silver heart charm at the top.

I hope everyone likes them, and I will show off the ones I receive.







13 comments:

craftattack said...

They are beautiful, and the embellies you have used are great, too. The third one is my fave! Hugs, Valerie

see you there! said...

Great tags, I'm sure the person who receives them will be delighted. I didn't manage to join the exchange.

Darla

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

You are right hearts are blue sometimes. LOL
These are great tags.
Thanks Deb for all your well wishes too.
It is people like you that keep my spirits high.
Nicole/Beadwright

Kokopelli said...

LOVE the blue one! I'm not into pink that much, but I love red. Lovely tags!

Magic Love Crow said...

Deb, great job!!! I love them ;o) So pretty!!!

Flowermouse Design said...

They are so lovely Debbie. And it is such fun to see your work on the big photos. Gift tags are not just gift tags anymore!!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

I love all of the tags! Pretty and perfect for Valentine's Day!

Mina said...

These are so beautiful. I'd like to try my hand at clay someday. Warmest hugs, Mina

Melissa said...

I think the bottom one is my favorite...

janice smith said...

I love your tags! I also love the mixed fibers you use as ties...very creative!

AntiquityTravelers said...

so festive for the upcoming holiday! lovely!

IrelandBrady said...

Love your tags! Actually ... they are beautiful and very creative!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh that top one captured my fancy!