Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Swaps and Challenges

Today, I am sharing a few artful pursuits that I have decided to participate in. The buttons at the top of my right sidebar will bring you to the blog hosting it--it is where you can get more info, or sign up yourself!

Inspiration Avenue Tag Swap is similar to last year's postcard swap. You basically make 3 tags with a heart theme and be prepared to mail them out Jan. 25.

The blog Katers Acres has created The Friesen Project. If you like polymer clay, then you probably already have heard of or have seen Christi Friesen's work. Basically, we will work through all of Christi's books and create some creatures inspired by her style. It is sanctioned by, but not run by Christi Friesen, but rather is being guided by a very talented clayer, Katie. I think it is about 40 projects that we will complete during the year, with the rest of the weeks being book reviews.

There are a couple of other challenges that I have come across that I would love to join--if I decide, I will post them here, too!

See what I meant about setting goals?

6 comments:

craftattack said...

Have fun with your projects! They sound interesting. Sooner or later I must get back to doing some swaps, too! Have a good day, hugs, Valerie

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

I don't know where you find time for the swaps and challenges. I am glad you do though.
Nicole/Beadwright

see you there! said...

I may yet join the tag challenge. That is the kind of thing that keeps me motivated from time to time.

Darla

Melissa said...

Wow!! You are way more ambitious than I am!! Have fun!!

Mina said...

These swaps are wonderful. I can't wait to see your beautiful creations. Warmest hugs, Mina

Magic Love Crow said...

Good luck Deb!! I can't wait to see what you create! Just thinking if I could join into the tag swap??