Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Keeping Busy

It's seems like forever since I posted. Life, a custom order, and creating Valentine's Day roses for my shop are keeping me busy at the moment. This is probably my busiest time for flowers as more and more people are discovering the joy of french beaded flowers. If you have allergies, live in a very warm climate that wilts your flowers quickly, or if you just want to enjoy the beauty of flowers all year long...they just may be for you. Here are 2 of the 4 arrangements that I have been working on:
This arrangement sold the day after I listed it but I wanted to show it to you anyway. This is a shorter arrangement with 3 medium roses arranged in a pretty vase made in Austria.
This is a sample of one of the taller arrangements I make--this one pink in a milk glass vase.

That's all for now. I have two other arrangements that I hope to show by the end of the week!


11 comments:

Deb said...

Very pretty Happy New Year

Flowermouse Design said...

It makes me happy to read that you are selling what you are creating!!! These are lovely Debbie!!

Kelly_Deal said...

Debbie, your roses are gorgeous!

craftattack said...

These are totally gorgeous! Hugs, Valerie

Dawn said...

Wow Debbie, your flowers are simply stunning my lovely. What a lot of work and intricacy, you must be very patient and practiced.
Happy New Year sweetie.
x

Melissa said...

Lovely arrangements!!

see you there! said...

Both arrangements are beautiful. You are so talented.

Darla

Magic Love Crow said...

So happy for you Deb!! Keep those little fingers going ;o) I love your flower arrangements!!!

AntiquityTravelers said...

Oh wow - those are so pretty!

New End Studio said...

Beautiful, Deb ♥

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Oh Debbie, these are fantastic.