Tuesday, January 22, 2013

APR-Fuchsia

"Life is like a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can."--Danny Kaye

I love working on colorful projects, especially this time of year when the view outside my window looks grey and dreary. Lucky for me the inspiration to make flowers is always there--I've shown a few rose bouquets--I have one, possibly two more, I want to make before Valentine's Day. I also received a custom order for 6 long stems of Fuchsia--presumably the customer is going to put them in a hanging basket.
I noticed as I was finishing these up that the theme this week at the Artist's Play Room (APR)is to make something colorful, so I'm linking these to Jenn's post. Why not stop by and see what everyone else comes up with--they are sure to be bright and beautiful!

12 comments:

craftattack said...

They are really beautiful, I love how you make your flowers! Hugs, Valerie

Flowermouse Design said...

Just lovely Debbie. I love fuchsias so much!!!!

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

One of my favorite flowers. These are stunning
Nicole/Beadwright

see you there! said...

Beautiful and they would look pretty in a basket. I'm having a problem with the APR challenge this week. I just can't seem to get colorful, LOL!

Darla

AntiquityTravelers said...

really pretty! and nice to have flowers this time of year :)

Magic Love Crow said...

Deb, I am sorry! I thought I commented on this post! Must be all the pain killers I am taking for my back! LOL! Beautiful Fuchsia's! They are going to look stunning in a hanging basket!

Currie Silver said...

wonderfull!!! initially there was a disconnect to your post so I am glad I found it. such lovely colours!!

Jennifer McLean said...

one of my very favorite flowers and you captured them perfectly. I love their color too. Thanks for participating. :o)

Gloria said...

Wow! You are so multi-talented! i just finished looking at your other two posts following this one. beads, paper, clay! These are so beautiful. i love fuschia.

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Amazing! You must be a very patient person in order to thread all those miniature beads to form your flowers. Blessings!

minnemie said...

Absolutely amazing and stunning!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Such beautiful, bright colors! Perfect to dress up a room - especially this time of year!