Monday, November 26, 2012

Some Art for Fun and a Sale!

Not what we say about our blessings but how we use them is the true measure of our thanksgiving. --W.T. Purkiser

I hope all my US friends had a nice Thanksgiving and a good weekend! We followed our tradition and spent our Thanksgiving with close friends. We shared great food and fun, had beautiful weather, and laughed all day. It was just what I needed to renew my soul. Our daughter returned to college yesterday and was picked up by the same friend who brought her home. It was great gas-wise to skip the entire trip, but sad because it means we say goodbye sooner.

While our daughter was home she requested I make her some little figures out of clay with a Christmas theme for her dorm room. I made the tree before she got home and let her decide what else she wanted.
It's going to be another busy week as I get organized and finish up a few things for my craft show this Saturday (Dec. 1).

In case you have your eye on anything in my shop, I'm running a cyber Monday sale starting right now! I take everything with me to the craft show--never know what will come home!

Use code BFCM20 at check out for 20% off thru midnight Monday, Nov. 26.


10 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You are going to do marvelously at your show. Those cinnamon sticks impressed me. I have cinnamon sticks, but I don't have your imagination and creativity using those teeny tiny itsy bitsy beads! Great job.

And you must be the BEST mom. I bet your daughter is thrilled to have the decorations for her room. Glad to read you had a safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday.

craftattack said...

Love your little ornaments, what a great idea. Good luck with your craft show! Hugs, Valerie

see you there! said...

Adorable ornies for a dorm room. Good luck at the craft show. Your things are so nice I expect you will do well.

Darla

Meg@MegaCrafty said...

Those are SO cute! That gingerbread man in beyond adorable.

Magic Love Crow said...

I love what you made Christie!! So cute!! You are such a great mom ;o) Sale??? Very kind of you my friend ;o) Big Hugs ;o) I am still away. I come home tomorrow ;o)

Jenny Woolf said...

Good friends and kind family can be lifesavers. I am always grateful for mine too!

Makeiteasycrafts.blogspot.com said...

Good luck on your Craft Show! I am also doing one on Dec. 1, the only one I have time for! :-)

Faerie Moon Creations said...

So happy to hear you had a nice Thanksgiving! :) Those little clay sculptures are adorable - I LOVE the gingerbread man! Much good luck to you at the show!!!

New End Studio said...

Your ornaments are cute, love all the little details ♥

Melissa said...

oh - these are super cute - of course, I like spools... :)