Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Seems like I am taking a little break this week, but actually it is so busy I have not had a chance to post!

Our daughter arrived home safely last night--she caught a ride with her old roommate--after being caught in bumper to bumper traffic for hours. The ride that usually takes a little over 2 hours took nearly 5. Thank goodness for cell phones so we knew they were safe. The cause was a tractor trailer/multi car accident in the other direction that took the life of one person. I'm praying for all the people involved.

I want to wish everyone who is celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow a happy day with family and/or friends! If you are traveling, please be safe! I am going to spend this time enjoying my family and being thankful for all our blessings.

Have a happy creative weekend everyone!


10 comments:

Flowermouse Design said...

Enjoy every minute of it Debbie - good you are all safe!!! Hugs :-))

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

Glad she is home safe. Have a wonderful TG. we are off to my mom's in some really bad weather.
Nicole/Beadwright

Jenny Woolf said...

I often feel glad for cell phones too. I don't know how we managed without them, sometimes!

craftattack said...

Glad your daughter got home safely! Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Have a blessed Thanksgiving, Debbie. I know you are breathing easier now that your daughter is safe and secure at home.

see you there! said...

Stopping by to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy your time with your daughter.

Darla

Magic Love Crow said...

Happy Thanksgiving Deb ;o) Big Hugs and many blessings ;o)

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Glad your daughter is home safe and sound. Hope you enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving!

New End Studio said...

Busy is good, enjoy your family and the holiday weekend. Hope the traffic is easier going back.

Sunshineshelle said...

Have a beautiful thanks giving with all you love :)