Friday, November 30, 2012

New Necklaces

Hello everyone! I've been working hard this week to complete some ornaments and jewelry for my show tomorrow. I've packed most of it up and will set up tonight so I don't have to get up at the crack of dawn tomorrow! Here are a couple of stone cab pendants that I finished:
Of course, these were all created using Nicole's Bead Backing and backed with the softest leather that I purchased from her, too. In fact, I think I may have purchased the two cabs on the right from her, also. The quality of the items she sells is just top notch, and I am excited that she has blogged that there will be some new items added to her shop.
The cab on the left is surrounded by Czech glass beads with an aurora borealis finish--they are not actually turquoise. Some would say this cab with its "cracks" is 2nd or 3rd quality, but I think it has a lot of personality & I like the way it came out.

Good Luck to all my blog friends who are also doing shows tomorrow--I know of at least two of you! Have a happy creative weekend everyone!

8 comments:

craftattack said...

They are fantastic! Good luck for tomorrow, have fun - in spite of getting up early - I will be thinking of you! Hugs, Valerie

see you there! said...

Such a nice way to "set" the stones. Have a fantastic time at the craft show.

Darla

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It's simply AMAZING what you can do with cabs and tiny beads. Love these.

Good luck with your show. I'm sure you'll do well, because nobody does it better than you!!

Magic Love Crow said...

Deb, I am loving these pendants!! Great job my friend! I agree with you, I think the "cracks" give the cab personality! I am so excited! Have fun and sell lots ;o)

Flowermouse Design said...

I really hope you have sold it all by now!!!!! Your pendants are beautiful. So much work must have gone into them!!

Mina said...

Well these are just too awesome. Thank you so much for your sweet comment and best of luck at your show! Hugs, Mina

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

So how did your show go? Curious minds want to know!

Wasim Ahmed said...

Hello!

I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

man and van tolworth