Friday, November 16, 2012

APR-Christmas

The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer somebody else up.--Mark Twain

It's been a busy week as I try to get ready for the holidays and the one craft show that I am doing on Dec. 1. Jenn gave me just the push I needed this week to get some of my tree topper angels made for the show and for Etsy, too! I'm going to show just one of them here to link up with the challenge; other colors are available in my shop.
Stop by and see what everyone has created for this challenge.

Have a happy, creative weekend everyone!

14 comments:

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

Wow this is so pretty. You create from your heart and it always shows through.
Nicole/Beadwright

see you there! said...

Very pretty. I'll bet they sell well. Like the curly effect at the bottom of those layers.

Darla

IrelandBrady said...

Your angels are just beautiful!

Sunshineshelle said...

I've been checking out the posts I've missed and you have been busy... Love the altered pages!!! This is gorgeous, I love your Christmas angels, I hope they sell well too, the're magic :)

Faerie Moon Creations said...

She is really quite lovely! I love the details of her dress.

Magic Love Crow said...

Your angel is beautiful!!! You are going to do so well at the show ;o)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your tree topper angel is not just beautiful, she is adorable and so well put together! Nice attention to detail and great for the theme.

Currie Silver said...

so BEautimous!!

Flowermouse Design said...

Just beautiful - reminds me of you and your art. Hope you sell out and get rich.... Have a lovely weekend Debbie!!

craftattack said...

This is gorgeous! And you certainly cheered me up with the lovely sun-catcher, which arrived here safely today. Thanks sooooooooooooooooooo much! Hugs, Valerie

Molly said...

beautiful! very festive!

Jennifer McLean said...

a truly beautiful angel and will make a great ornament or tree topper. I love your work.

Makeiteasycrafts.blogspot.com said...

The tree topper is gorgeous. I am sure you will do very well at the Craft show! ;-)

Rita said...

Oh how pretty!! :)