Sunday, October 14, 2012

Annual Birthday Sale!

This post will stay on top until Oct. 14. Please scroll down to see new posts.

Every October I hold my annual free shipping sale in conjunction with my birthday as a way of giving my buyers a gift. This year I am changing it a bit.

October 1 thru October 15 enjoy free shipping
to the US and Canada and half price shipping
internationally on anything in my shop. Excludes
custom orders.

Just send me an email or convo, and I will gladly add in free shipping for Canada and half-price for international buyers if it is not already in the listing.

So what happens after October 15? You'll just have to come back to find out!

6 comments:

Regina said...

Ohhhh Happy Birthday and aren't you the darlin to be giving all of us a gift. Thank you!!!

Hugs,
Regi

Flowermouse Design said...

Oh oh - can not wait until the 15th!!!!!!

IrelandBrady said...

Happy Birthday Debbie!

Magic Love Crow said...

Cool, how exciting!!! Come on, tell us what is happening after October 15th, please ;o) There is only a couple of people around ;o) LOL! Happy Birthday Deb ;o))) Remember, it's the one time of the year, you can eat the entire cake and not gain anything! LOL!

Mina said...

What a sweet thing to do! Is your birthday on Oct 1st? If so, happy belated birthday, my friend. Mina

Beadwright said...

Happy birthday dear friend. May all your dreams come true
Nicole/Beadwright