Monday, October 22, 2012

A Favor, Please!

Hi everyone! I entered a beaded Sugar Skull Sun Catcher in a Shipwreck Beads contest
and was wondering if you would help me out by voting for my entry. I'm trying to be one of 10 runners up after which the company picks three winners. Here is the link:

http://www.shipwreckbeads.com/static/support/sugarskull.html

Just click "vote now" on the upper left and scroll down until you see my entry (Debbie DiJusto):
If you don't see the button to vote, click on the title and it will take you to the page to vote.

Thanks in advance; I really do appreciate it!

I'll be back later today with the winners of my giveaways!

8 comments:

Lisa Criswell said...

looks good! i voted!

New End Studio said...

You're on Page 2, voted ♥

The eyes caught me lol.

see you there! said...

I voted for ya! it was fun seeing the collection too.

Darla

Magic Love Crow said...

I voted!! Cool skull!!!!

Christine Bennett said...

Good luck Debbie! That is a very cool contest.

Faerie Moon Creations said...

I voted for you! Good luck!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I voted for you, and had to find you. Found you on page 2. There were a LOT of entries.

Flowermouse Design said...

I hope my vote helps!! Good luck Debbie with such a special entry!!