Friday, August 17, 2012

No Post Today

The greater part of our happiness depends on our disposition and not our circumstances--Martha Washington

While the above quote is very true--I do believe your attitude affects your happiness--I must say my circumstances are largely responsible for today's happiness.

Twenty-one years ago today at 3 pm I walked down the aisle--although many will tell you that I ran--to marry my wonderful sweetheart. After all these years, it has never gone stale...he still opens doors for me, pulls out my chair at dinner, at home, every night and always clinks glasses with me for a toast before we start eating!

I'm taking today off to just enjoy!

Have a happy, creative weekend!

10 comments:

craftattack said...

Sounds like you picked a real winner! Have a great day! Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

As much as I love your beautiful autumn flowers from the previous post, I love the thought of wishing you a very, very happy 21st Anniversary. Does 21 mean you can now drink and vote (grin)? Happy, happy day. I'd say you are BOTH lucky!

Roxanne said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Enjoy your day. :)

Meg@MegaCrafty said...

Happy Anniversary!

Melissa said...

Congratulations!! Twenty years ago is nothing to sneeze at!!

Flowermouse Design said...

Congratulations!! You deserve the happiness - and tell him that he is very lucky too!!

New End Studio said...

Have the Happiest anniversary ♥

voodoo vixen said...

That is a lovely thing to be able to say, you obviously found your soul mate!! Congratulations on your 21 years of happiness!

Magic Love Crow said...

Deb, I am sorry I am late! I hope you had a fantastic 21st anniversary!!! I was dreaming reading your post! So romantic! Does your hubby have a brother around or cousin??? ;o) Big Hugs to the both of you ;o)

Mina said...

Happy 21st my sweet friend!