Friday, August 3, 2012

IA Challenge-Pink

Is it Friday already? It must be because here I am with my usual Friday post about the IA challenge. This week is a color challenge hosted by Cindy of Cottage Remnants. If you go over and visit her blog, you will see that she creates the most beautiful art in pink, her favorite color. It was no surprise that she chose pink for a challenge.

My piece this week is a beaded glass dragonfly cabochon. It is worked on Nicole's Bead Backing with Czech glass crystals & pink seed beads.

There are still a few days left to enter my giveaway which also contains some pink!

Have a happy, creative weekend everyone!

13 comments:

Kokopelli said...

OMG, that is an amazing cab and you framed it so perfectly with your beadwork. Perfectly pink!

Beadwright said...

I love this dragonfly. With the colorful background it just pops. Thank you so much for using my Nicole's BeadBacking (NBB)
You are the best.
Nicole/Beadwright

Melissa said...

I love the silhouette and the design - not keen on pink but that is not your problem. ;)

craftattack said...

This is gorgeous! Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love cabochons and this one is simply adorable. You do SO much with beads. Super impressive entry. I couldn't enter this week because my project is finally online. But I stopped by because you are a dear friend and I think you should win the showcase award this week. You always make such gorgeous pieces.

Mina said...

This is so beautiful. I love dragonflys.

Knock Knock Street said...

Beautiful, I like dragonflys. I like the pink beads and pink is my favorite color!

Meg@MegaCrafty said...

Wow- that's beautiful! I thought it was lace around the edge at first, then realized you beaded that, amazing!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Oh how adorable! I love dragonflies...this is such a sweet piece of jewelry. What wonderful beading!!! :)

Terry said...

So pretty. Love the dragonfly.

Magic Love Crow said...

This is so pretty Deb! I love the pink with the contrast of the black!!! And, I love dragonflies!!!

kirstin mcculloch said...

This is a beautiful piece x

see you there! said...

There is something so delicate about this pretty pink piece.

Darla