Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy Mail!

Don't try to hold back your smile, just wear it.
Don't try to stifle your joy, just share it.
Don't long and hanker for love, just give it.
Don't hold out waiting for life, just live it. --unknown.

Today, I am wearing my smile; sharing my joy! I was the lucky winner of this beauty from Roxanne:
Her name is Today...do you see it on her arm? She enjoys sitting near me while I craft or work on the computer. I am so happy to have my new friend. Thanks, Roxanne!

I also received a nice surprise from Stacy who sent me two cabs and a cool bead:
The one on the right is Lapis. I'm not sure about the bead, but it's a lovely shade of burnt orange with black lines in it...I'm seeing it in something Halloweenish! As for the quartz cab on the left...don't you just love that it looks like two eyes? It reminds me of a ninja for some reason. Thank you for your generous gift, Stacy!

Have a wonderful creative weekend everyone!



18 comments:

craftattack said...

What a lovely new companion. The beads are great too, I love the feel of those rounded stones. Great colours there, too! Hugs, valerie

Kokopelli said...

*LOL* It really looks like a Ninja. Gorgeous cabs!

Knock Knock Street said...

I like your new friend, perfect for fall! Yes that quartz does look like he's looking out at you!

Beadwright said...

Ohhh you lucky girl. The doll is magical. I love her and I know she has a good home with you.
And beads too! Good for you.
Nicole/Beadwright

Flowermouse Design said...

Lucky you - no wonder you are smiling. Have a lovely weekend and keep smiling!!!!

IrelandBrady said...

How much fun! "Today" is absolutely charming! The "Ninja" bead from Stacy is amazing - I look forward to seeing what you do with it ...

Christine Bennett said...

Awesome Debbie! I could use a good mail day. I'm glad I can live vicariously through yours :) Enjoy your weekend too.

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey My friend ;o) Roxy's doll looks great! You are so lucky! Deb, I am sorry, I thought I told you, the bead is amber. Real amber ;o) I don't buy fake stones! LOL! Enjoy them ;o) Maybe you should make something for yourself ;o) Hugs ;o)

Linda said...

All is wonderous...

voodoo vixen said...

Oh my, you lucky girl, your Today doll is absolutely fabulous and the gems are lovely... yep, it does look like a ninja!!

Terrie Purkey said...

Lucky you - that's some dynamite mail! Thanks for the visit - I'm eagerly looking forward to our Baltic experience.....someday! :)

Mina said...

Oh you lucky gal. Today is too adorable and that Stacy is such a generous sweetheart. I hope you have a wonderful week sweetie.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

WoW! That really WAS some happy mail. I agree the cab on the left looks like a ninja. And your new "friend" is pretty awesome. What a super mail day you had!

see you there! said...

There's nothing better than art or art supplies in the mail. Like your goodies a lot.

Darla

Jan Hennings said...

LOVE your doll!

Dawn said...

Wow, what a lucky girl! Your new crafting companion looks wonderful, I'm sure she will bring lots of inspiration for you.
Thank-you so much for your lovely comment on my latest post too.
Big hugs x x x x

New End Studio said...

Super mail day! Today is wonderful, she looks like a great companion. The stones are very striking. I can see lots of things in the ninja stone, but not a ninja, :'0 until you pointed it out. Love it.

Roxanne said...

I'm so glad that Today keeps you company Debbie and that she makes you smile. Those stones are amazing. Love the colors and that one does look like a ninja. :)