Tuesday, August 28, 2012

WIP Finished!

Remember the polymer clay pendant I made awhile back for one of the challenges? Well, here is how I finished him:
I really like how it turned out as a necklace. He is currently hanging out in my Etsy Shop.

I'll be in an out this week as we help our daughter get ready to go back to college. Seems like she just got home from England. We drive her back on Sunday so I plan to enjoy her this week as much as I can. I'll try to get around to say hello and at least have something ready in the altered book to show on Monday! Have a good week!

12 comments:

Melissa said...

He is ultra cute!! Just love him.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

As always, you do WONDERS with polymer clay. Very impressive.

Have fun with your daughter before she heads back to college. I know spending time with her must be precious.

craftattack said...

This is gorgeous, I marvel at your patience and skill with all those lovely little beads! Enjoy the time with your daughter! Valerie

Jenny Woolf said...

He's quite cheeky and cute, I think! :D

Faerie Moon Creations said...

How cute this is!!!! I love the combination of beads and clay. Hope all goes well as your daughter goes back to school. Spend as much quality time with her before she leaves!

Flowermouse Design said...

So cute and he really made me smile. Enjoy your time with your daughter!!

Magic Love Crow said...

Love him Deb!! So cute! Have fun with your daughter! Hugs ;o)

IrelandBrady said...

He is just TOO TOO Cute! Well done Debbie!

New End Studio said...

He looks good enough to eat. Reminds me of cookies and chocolate. (Trying to ignore my rumbling tummy.) His mane is dangling chocolate at me. ♥ Your lion is cool!

Makeiteasycrafts.blogspot.com said...

He is soooo cute. He makes me smile! Hope you are having a great week! :-)

Roxanne said...

He is so neat! Love him.

Mina said...

This is so lovely, sweetie.