Thursday, July 12, 2012

The true object of human life is play.--G.K. Chesterton




I have been honored with the Kreative Blogger Award by the very talented Karen Ann of Ireland Brady. The recipient can choose to do the follow (or not):
1. Post a link to the person who awarded you--which I am more than happy to do. Karen Anne is a wonderful artist whose latest ACEOs include an awesome Wizard of Oz series.
2. Share 7 well-thought out random things about yourself--since I have received several awards with this same "rule" I don't think there is anything left to tell! If you have a question, though, I'll happily answer.
3. Bestow this Award to 10 other deserving bloggers and let them know.--Karen Anne covered just about everyone I would have included who accepts awards, so I'm afraid the trail stops here!

Thank you so much, Karen Anne, for thinking that my blog is deserving of this honor!






10 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Congratulations. I had to stop accepting them, but they were a lot of fun and I felt they were such an honor the first few times. You truly DO deserve it, if for no other reason than your altered AB (grin).

see you there! said...

You are a C(K)reative Blogger and deserve the recognition.

I visited Karen Anne's blog, always interested in seeing new art.

Darla

Beadwright said...

Congrats my friend. I think it is well deserved.
Nicole/Beadwright

IrelandBrady said...

Oh Debbie ... You are too funny! Thank you so much for the nice things you said about my work, I really appreciate it.

Take care and be happy!

New End Studio said...

Karen Anne makes beautiful characters and your award is deserved!

I'll ask you what Stacy asked me, "What is your favorite art form?" Since I know you love beading, how about your 2nd most favorite art form?

Magic Love Crow said...

You deserve the award my friend ;o) Yeh!!!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

My 2nd favorite art form is probably polymer clay--although beads usually find their way into that, too! Thanks for asking, Gloria.

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Congrats to you! That's really awesome and very-well deserved. :)

Sunshineshelle said...

If you had to live anywhere in the world where would you choose? AND What's your favourite animal (& would you bead it)? Thought I'd join the fun, I got the award too but haven't done my post yet ;)

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Great questions Shelle! Corny though it may sound, I like living here in the Northeast US. I love the change of seasons, and in general we are not subject to severe weather such as earthquakes or hurricanes--although they do occasional happen here, too.

I don't have one favorite animal--I love all of them! I have beaded my top favorites: bear, buffalo, and flamingo--wait, is that an animal?

Thanks for asking!