Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A Big Thank You!!!

I enjoyed the recent OZ blog hop and was thrilled to learn that I had won a prize from Karen Anne on her Ireland Brady blog. Karen is a wonderful artist, whose work I am already familiar with, so needless to say I was beyond happy with winning these two prints:


Stop by her blog and see her wonderful art--you won't be sorry! You can also visit her Etsy shop and visit her Humming Belles blog to see some gorgeous fairy paper dolls plus so much more!

Thank you so much, Karen Anne!




12 comments:

Roxanne said...

Wow that's great and congrats to you!

Magic Love Crow said...

Yepee!! Lucky you Deb! The prints look amazing!!! How fun ;o)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Congrats! I've been offline, so didn't even know about the hop. Way to go! Those are fabulous prints.

craftattack said...

Congratulations, enjoy! Valerie

Lori said...

Wow-- those are so cool!

Jenny Woolf said...

Well done! I'd be thrilled to have these. And what a wonderful artist she is - I will go over and have a look at her blog .

Terry said...

Congrats - those two prints are great.

Sunshineshelle said...

Karen Anne's work is absolutely stunning, I'm always amazed by the detail & colours she achieves in her work, totally sensational! Congrats on your win, you lucky duck :)

see you there! said...

What great prints, glad you were a winner. I'm off to check her blog now.

Darla

Knock Knock Street said...

I like those prints.
Nice prize!
Mary

Mina said...

Oh, a huge congratulations to you! these prints are so lovely. Have a beautiful weekend sweetie. Hugs, Mina

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Congratulations! These are just awesome! Enjoy!