Friday, June 1, 2012

My Kind of Challenge!

"Human improvement is from within outward."--James A. Froude

I'm taking Daisy Yellow's ICAD challenge! ICAD stands for Index Card A Day, and basically you create one index card a day as a means to forming a habit of creating every day. No big rules, join in whenever, use her prompts, or not. This will be extra challenging for me as you will learn in about two weeks...

Want to know more? Want to join in? Go to Daisy Yellow's Blog to learn all about it!

Have a happy, creative weekend everyone!

5 comments:

Flowermouse Design said...

Have a happy weekend too Debbie. What a project, but it sounds fun and challenging!!!

mentalmulch said...

This challenge sounds interesting. Have a fantastic weekend.

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Sounds intriguing. Can't wait to see what you do with it! Happy June!

Magic Love Crow said...

Deb, this is very challenging!! Hmmmmm.. I have to think about it! But, I guess for not too long! LOL! Happy June my friend ;o) Hope you are having a great time! Wink ;o)

IrelandBrady said...

Sounds like it will be a really fun challenge!