Friday, June 29, 2012

I'm still here!

Just wanted to check in and say hello! By now, most of you have figured out that I went on vacation...that took up two weeks of blogging absence. I'll be writing some posts on where we went and all the inspiration I picked up along the way. When I returned home, I had two custom orders plus an order out of my Etsy shop waiting for me, so I took the additional two weeks to concentrate on them and helping our daughter prepare for her trip to England. Regular readers of my blog may remember that she was accepted into a 6-week summer seminar at Trinity College, Oxford University. It was a whirlwind two weeks of haircuts, some shopping, hosting a barbeque for her boyfriend and his parents, and hosting her boyfriend for an additional two days. We also had a retirement/graduation family party to attend. The two weeks went far too fast!

I missed reading all of your blogs and will catch up as soon as I can. I did not manage to keep up with the ICAD--I think I may just wait until next time--too much pressure. I'm a few weeks behind on my AB, there were some exciting lessons while I was gone, and with all the new places we visited, I have lots of inspiration for pages.
I also have some wonderful art that was sent to me to show off soon.

Until Monday then...Have a wonderful, creative weekend!

10 comments:

Jenny Woolf said...

Sounds like you had a busy but fun two weeks. Look forward to catching up.

Lori said...

Busy Busy!! Sounds like fun thou!! Looking forward to hearing about your trip!! Hugz!!

Beadwright said...

Welcome back. I hope your are rested and had a great time
Nicole/Beadwright

Melissa said...

Can't wait to see your pictures - Tim and I visited a few of the parks you mentioned on our honeymoon and have often considered going back.

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey Young Lady! Great to hear from you! Just remember to breathe through all of this ;o) Can't wait to see some pictures ;o) Hugs ;o)

Flowermouse Design said...

So wonderful to see you again in blogland Debbie. I have missed you!!! And I join Stacy: Breathe and enjoy!! Hugs:-)))

Jennifer McLean said...

hope you had a great vacation, nice to have my favorite moose back!! (I just love your profile pick, lol, but then moose are so Canadian so I'm not surprised I like it)

Happy upcoming Independence day!!
Best,
Jenn

sandee said...

Well at least you have a reason for being behind on your AB...I'm behind and I didn't get a vacation out of it either! lol we will get catch up, we will catch up..let's keep repeating that until we believe it! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Meg@MegaCrafty said...

Wow sounds like you have been very busy! Good luck to your daughter- should be an amazing experience.

Faerie Moon Creations said...

It's great to have you back! What a busy time it's been for you. I hope your daughter has an amazing time in England!