Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My new website!

Happy Tuesday everyone! I finally got my website up and running. Right now it is mostly filled with the same things as my Etsy shop, but I plan to have some different items on soon that will not be offered on Etsy. As a start, I have listed a few crystal sun catchers with more designs to come.

If you have a chance, I'd love some feedback on the site which is still a work in progress. Positive comments and constructive criticism welcome! Especially if I've misspelled or missed giving any information.

You can visit the site from this link: http://craftymoose.weebly.com

Tomorrow we are off to bring our daughter home from college--didn't the year go fast? Since it is not the last day of move-out, I am hoping it will not be too horrendous! Hopefully, I will be back at the end of the week with some art!

13 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Deb, I am leaving soon with mom, but I just wanted to say, your new web site is fantastic! So welcoming! I really love it! The sun catchers look amazing too!!! Have a safe trip bringing your daughter back home ;o) Hugs and I will be talking to you soon ;o)

Jess Schleicher said...

Debbie, I love it. It's easy to navigate, clean, and really showcases your work. Great job. The sun catchers are fab too! Are you doing any shows this year?

Flowermouse Design said...

Congratulations. I love your new site - like a walk in nature. The layout really works great - you have done a great job, Debbie!!!!

Beadwright said...

I love your new website. It is so pretty. Your photos show up beautifully and the links are all working.
Great job and congratulations.
Nicole/Beadwright

Lori said...

Awesome Deb!! Love the new website--well done!
Hugz..

New End Studio said...

It looks great, Debbie. It's pretty and nicely organized, too. Don't forget to put a link to it in the blog here. I have a shop on storenvy; free/no fees except for paypal- but now I will check out weebly, too.

BEST OF LUCK!!!

Melissa said...

Yeah for daughters coming home.

IrelandBrady said...

Your new website is terrific Debbie! Best wishes on great sales ... your bead work is outstanding!

Regina said...

Debbie..I love the new site. You did an outstanding job on it. I may have to ask for some help to do one of my own. ^_^

Be safe in your travels to and from..I know you are excited to have her home for awhile. (yes my..where has this year gone..LOL)

Hugs,
Regi

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Congrats on your new dedicated site! That is really awesome. Someday I hope to have one too. :)

Malandra Nowell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Abigayle said...

Nice! The colors in your site complement each other. Vivid colors are a good factor to consider in creating a good impression on your readers. It adds a lot of visual interest, and stimulates one’s attention, drawing more awareness to dig more on your website’s content.

Abigayle Soderstrom

Max Nilsen said...

I love how you keep your website short but it’s definitely easy to navigate. Plus, the images are fairly small, enough to make your website load faster. Congrats, Debbie! =)