Thursday, April 12, 2012

Seasons-APR Challenge

The beauty seen is partly in him who sees it.-Christian Nevell Bovee

The theme this week in the Artist's Play Room is to be inspired by whatever season you are experiencing in your part of the world. This challenge was a "no brainer" for me since Spring means flowers to me. Here is my latest whimsical animal planter--a dog filled with dogwood flowers!
Stop by on Saturday and see all the entries in this week's challenge! Click here or on the button in my sidebar.

12 comments:

Meg@MegaCrafty said...

wow- So. much. beading. : ) Looks great!

Magic Love Crow said...

So cute Debbie! And, you are so creative matching the flowers with the planters!! I wonder what you are going to do with the ladybug? Big Hugs ;o)

New End Studio said...

These are so pretty, the doggie is cute and the accents on the petal tips make them really stand out!

Jennifer McLean said...

thanks so much for playing in this week's APR, your submission is awesome. It truly reminds me of spring.
See you next week!
Best,
Jenn

Sunshineshelle said...

The beadwork always amazes me, like the choice of flowers too - great stuff Debbie :)

Beadwright said...

Glad you are having sping in your part of the world. When I clicked on your blog all I could say was
WOW.... these are amazing
Nicole/Beadwright

Flowermouse Design said...

I am speechless!! Amazing work and I love that dogflower!!!!

Terrie Purkey said...

I continue to be amazed at what you can do with beads! I love beading, but have never tried anything like these...so pretty and so very springy! Visiting from APR.

Crystal said...

Awesome!!!!! :-)

see you there! said...

Beautiful beading. Flowers are dripping wet here at out house.

Darla

Cottage Remnant said...

I really like your fun with words....Dogwood in a Dog planter...very creative!!!
Good Job!!!

blessings,
Cindy♥

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Oh they are really lovely! I adore dogwoods - ours is about to bloom!!!