Monday, March 5, 2012

Thank you, Stacy!

A loving heart is the truest wisdom--Charles Dickens

I was lucky enough to be one of Stacy's (MagicLoveCrow)Pay it Forward recipients. Not only is she generous and an amazing artist...But she personalized each gift she sent out specific to the person! Here is what she made me:
This is a 5 x 7 painting called, "Flowers For My Friend". Stacy knows that I love Southwestern style, the color purple, and of course, flowers! She is amazing!

Thank you so much Stacy!!!

12 comments:

Melissa said...

She looks like she is throwing her bridal bouquet.

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

What an amazing print!

Thank you SO very much for your prayers my friend.

I'd love for you to pop by for a visit. I am hosting a $50 Kirklands Giftcard Giveaway.

mentalmulch said...

So lovely! Congrats for getting such a wonderful painting.

Flowermouse Design said...

So lovely and so personal. I love that in a gift!! You are very lucky!!

Magic Love Crow said...

You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo welcome ;o)) She looks pretty and happy ;o) You must be feeding her well ;o) LOL! Big Hugs ;o)

Magic Love Crow said...

I forgot to say, you are amazing too ;o)

New End Studio said...

A beautiful painting with all of those elements you like. The detail and vibrancy just makes you smile, congrats and enjoy this gift from Stacy!

Beadwright said...

This is so you. What a very nice gift.
Nicole/Beadwright

IrelandBrady said...

I especially love her native american crow series!

Lori said...

I Love this!! Very pretty. Love the color combos!!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Now how awesome is THAT? I've done the Pay it Forward twice and really enjoyed it both times. It's a fun way to share your art with others. Good for you for playing along. I love those purple flowers, too!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Oh it is simply fabulous! Enjoy!!! :)