Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Big Thank You!

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for your kind & helpful comments on my last post. It appears that it was my motivation that was stalled, not, thank goodness, my creativity!

Walking away and doing something different for a bit definitely helped. Since I don't live near a museum, yesterday I went to my favorite place to browse: the library! Spent an hour or so just looking at gardening books and all things floral. I also picked up an old book that is just perfect for me to alter. When I got back in the afternoon, I just picked up wire & beads & started something.

It worked so well, I went out this morning, too. Not as exciting...just a dollar store, but it was enough to put my mind on something else. This afternoon I (almost)finished my piece for the IA challenge this week--but you'll have to wait until tomorrow for the unveiling. Until then, Thanks So Much!

As I am sure many of you have already heard, Google is discontinuing Friend Connect as a means to follow blogs using Blogger. I have installed the new Mr. Linky follow tool which you will see at the top of the page. If you wish to continue following my blog, please set up your free account & follow me there. Thanks!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I am so under-motivated - I have a seriously bad case of the midwinter blahs!!

Magic Love Crow said...

You are welcome my friend ;o) Glad you had some fun time away enjoying things ;o) The dollar store can be very exciting! LOL! I can't wait to see what you have made!
I am still confused about his Google thing! I don't think I use it. And, Gloria said, if you have the members on the side, not to worry about it? I will have to e-mail her back! I don't like being confused! LOL!
Take Care ;o)

New End Studio said...

Hey Debbie, the library must have been the ticket! I'll follow you on the new Linky tool, I put it on my blog, too.

Flowermouse Design said...

I´m so happy to read that it helped!!!!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

So glad your motivation is back!!! :) The library is an amazing place to get inspired. :) I followed you on Linky. I placed the widget on my blog, too. :)