Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Custom Order Completed

Good Morning Everyone! Today I wanted to show off my latest custom order, just completed and on its way to the UK! The customer requested 5 corsages for her wedding made in ceylon white beads with silver-lined crystal leaves. I realize the photos may look a little washed out--it was a very gray day when I took them, and perhaps I should have used other than a white background, but trust me, they are a stunning color combination!
I'm thinking of listing corsages in my "made to order" section of my shop. Even though customers can already request a custom order, a special listing may make it easier and will give me an opportunity to show various colors and styles.

9 comments:

Flowermouse Design said...

Debbie, they are gorgeous!!!! And they will be even more beautiful wearing!! You are so talented. I think it is a good idea about the listing!!!

mentalmulch said...

They are so beautiful Debbie!

Lori said...

Wow- Those are gorgeous! Great idea listing them as a "custom" order-- I think they will be a big hit!!

Maya said...

Wonderful!

Magic Love Crow said...

Wow Debbie, stunning! And, they are going to the UK! Good for you! As I always say, you are a talented young lady ;o)I am just finishing up another 2 special orders myself! Big Hugs ;o)

Beadwright said...

These are absolutely beautiful. As soon as I saw the photo I thought wedding. Great idea.
Thanks for the well wishes too.
Nicole/Beadwright

Jess Schleicher said...

Beautiful!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

They are so so gorgeous! I definitely think you should have a listing in your shop - you're right that it will make things easier for a customer; especially when they see such a lovely sample!!!

Meg@MegaCrafty said...

Those game out great. Always marvel at those beaded flowers of yours!