Wednesday, December 28, 2011

IA Challenge

The current challenge on Inspiration Avenue is the phrase...something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue. There is a Mr. Linky here where you can add your link and see all the other entries. Here is my interpretation:
Something old...the art of French Beaded Flowers began approximately in the late 1700s to early 1800s.
Something new...the beads are new Czech glass beads.
Something borrowed...Mother Nature's artwork.
Something blue...the rose was made with rainbow cobalt blue beads.

Thanks for another fun challenge priti.lisa!

9 comments:

Elaine Akers said...

lovely!!! You are so talented.

Flowermouse Design said...

So nice Debbie. And I really love your taking on this - very creative way of thinking!!

New End Studio said...

So pretty, I'm seeing a beautiful summer's day looking at your rose creation. (It's only reached 27F here today.) Thanks for the summer oasis, Debbie. Glad you like the button!

Magic Love Crow said...

Beautiful Debbie! I know I always say it, but you are very creative and talented! I love the color of the flower! I just looked over, I like your button! Very cool! Oh, and you asked if I took the sunset picture, no I didn't, it came with the windows software ;o) LOL! Hugs ;o)

Beadwright said...

This is truly beautiful Debbie.
Wishing you a wonderful and happy 2012
Nicole/Beadwright

IrelandBrady said...

Oh Wow! Debbie, this is stunning!

artangel said...

That really is amazing! I can't imagine how long it must have taken you but it's very beautiful.

priti.lisa said...

Wow! This is just perfect, Debbie!
I imagine lots of love, patience and good eyesight went into this creation. Brava!
And Happy, happy New Year♥♥♥

Tracey Fletcher KIng said...

I admire these beautiful beadwork roses so much... you are just so talented and this is such a perfect representation of the topic...xx