Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday rolled around quickly this week! Our New Year's Eve plans are usually pretty simple here as we do not like to go out. This year, our daughter is having a few friends over with a couple of them sleeping over. We love having a house full of laughter so I know my husband & I will both enjoy our night. Dinner will be simple...baked ziti....with lots of snacks to follow and sparkling cider to ring in the New Year! So what are you doing?

Wishing you all a safe New Year's Eve and a Happy Healthy 2012! See ya next year!

7 comments:

Flowermouse Design said...

Happy new year Debbie - I feel lucky to have met you in blogland. Very simple here too - they say there will be so much wind that people should hold their fireworks... I just like to see it from my window....

Magic Love Crow said...

Happy New Year, my special friend ;o) We are quiet at our house too ;o) I have never been much to go out. Mom said she is going to make us a nice ham dinner ;o) Have fun at your house ;o)

Deb said...

that sounds fun....we are having a open house...not a big crowd...something low key and easy..just munchies...

Lori said...

I think we are doing the same as you! Good snacks and maybe a Bottle of Bubbly-- Now-- keeping my eyes open till Midnight? Well that remains to be seen! LOL

Melissa said...

I'm hungry - can I come to your place (I haven't given it much thought as we just got home!!).

Faerie Moon Creations said...

We celebrate quietly, as well. We usually just eat snack foods - like cheese, crackers, shrimp cocktail, guacamole. And we went to a movie during the day (The Descendants). Tomorrow we'll go for a walk and then feast upon turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and carrots. Happy Happy New Year to you and yours!!!

Meg@MegaCrafty said...

Hope you had a happy new year!