Monday, November 21, 2011

Ya Gotta Get Up Pretty Early in The Morning....

to catch a photo like this:
There were about 10 of these huge Turkey Buzzards sitting in a bare tree. It was eerie because they are so large:
I grabbed my camera to try to get a good shot and then figured I'd get one of them with their wings spread so you could really see how big they are. I looked down to preview the first photo to make sure I got a good one, got ready to take aim again...and they had already flown off! Oh well, I'll keep trying!

10 comments:

Deb said...

that happens to me too...wow there were a bunch of them...

Melissa said...

coolness!!

Beadwright said...

These are fabulous photos and a pretty cool way to start the day.
Nicole/Beadwright

Regina said...

I just love seeing photos of nature that surrounds use. Those bird are BIG!! I love the shots that they did let you get..LOL!!

Hugs

Lori said...

Wow- What the heck they hangin out at your place for--you feedin them buzzards? LOL! Great Pictures!!

Magic Love Crow said...

SO cool Deb!!! Love this! I would like to know too, are you feeding them?? LOL! Or are you going to eat them for Thanksgiving? LOL!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

You guys are just too funny! I'm not feeding them or eating them! And, I have not seen them since....so maybe they are on the way to YOUR house!
:)

art2cee2 said...

You know I saw something very similar to this photo the other day too! As I drove by, I tried to look to see what they were roosting for and there was a dead deer on the side of the road. Amazing photo you captured!

mentalmulch said...

Wow that's a lot of buzzards! The pictures are amazing!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

How amazing!!!!! You got some beautiful shots, Deb. Thanks for sharing!