Friday, November 4, 2011

Well, this week just flew by! Spent most of the past two days continuing to clean out the garage and put everything back in the basement so we can hopefully get the second car inside for the winter. Thought I'd leave you with a few photos from last Saturday.
This first photo was taken in our backyard a few hours into the storm.
Taken from the back porch. You can see there was already about 4 inches.
Most of the snow has now melted, but there are still many people without power. Join me in sending out some good wishes to anyone who is still struggling without electricity.

Have a happy, creative weekend. I have my first craft show of the season on Saturday.

10 comments:

Beadwright said...

OMG!!! I am never going to complain about my weather again.
Warm hugs
Nicole/Beadwright

Lori said...

LOL-- Good grief-- and I say again--ITS gonna be a LLLOOOONNNNGGGGG winter.
Stay warm!

Flowermouse Design said...

Oh my gosh. But it´s actually very beautiful. I always think that before the snow comes.... Good luck with your show - and the rest!!!!

Meg@MegaCrafty said...

This storm was just crazy! We also got a foot but about 30 minutes away they had 3 feet! My moms power is still out, but thankfully ours is on so everyone is camped out here, nice and warm. Sending my thoughts to those who are still struggling without their power.

Melissa said...

Beautiful though...

Magic Love Crow said...

I know it was a horrible storm for all of you, but the pictures are beautiful Debbie! I am sending out good wishes to all who are still in trouble! I heard from Theresa, and she has been without power for 7 days now! I hope the craft show went well! I was thinking of you! Hugs!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Debbie, at least you are safe and now you are (hopefully) warm. I really enjoy photos of snow covered trees, but it is a bit early, isn't it? So glad to read you are having a craft show today. I'm sure you did well and will continue to do so in the coming weeks as you participate in more shows.

New End Studio said...

Thank goodness the snow has melted and I hope all the power is restored very soon. Your photos are lovely, though 6 weeks too soon! Hope your first craft show went well, your items are great, hope the storm didn't interfere with the turnout. Thanks for your email, I've been off the computer for a few days.

Hi, I'm Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I can't believe there is that much snow already. So pretty though.

Thank you for your sweet thoughts and prayers dear friend.

Deb said...

wow very pretty...so happy it's not here...