Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Blog Award

I'd like to thank Gloria of New End Studio for passing along the "Tell me about yourself award"! I've shared a long of things over the years...here are 7 more:

1)Ringo Starr is my favorite Beatle.

2)I love apples cut in half with the seeds dug out and the hole filled with peanut butter!

3)I hate cheesecake, but I think chocolate is just about the most perfect food.

4)I have one older sister who drives a school bus--which in my opinion automatically puts you in like for sainthood.

5)I like to shop but hardly ever buy anything new to wear.

6)I wish I was taller and thinner.

7)I love to read.

I am supposed to pass this along to 15 bloggers, but as is my custom, I invite anyone who wishes to play along.

9 comments:

Velody Dark said...

I'm glad to know I'm not thee only one who hates cheesecake. I'm so often told I'm crazy.

New End Studio said...

Thanks for playing along.

I used to hate cheesecake, but tried different varieties, like it now and again.

#6 and 7 me, too. Chocolate, yes!

Beadwright said...

OMG! I was reading your list and the only thing I different between us is that I no longer have my sister with me. Wow Ringo siiigggghhhh
Nicole/Beadwright

Tracey Potter said...

Apple and peanut butter sounds awesome!

Magic Love Crow said...

Peanut Butter in your apples! You are too cute Debbie!!!

Magic Love Crow said...

Peanut Butter in your apples! You are too cute Debbie!!!

Deb said...

peanut butter and apples my favorite snack...

Melissa said...

Now see chocolate cheesecake is the best of both fabulous worlds - you are missing so much. ;)

Sunshineshelle said...

It's funny, favourite Beatle, I don't think I had one, I thought the Partridge Family was better than the Beatles, sad but true ;) My taste in music still pretty much sucks I've been told! Wishing you were taller & thinner is the lament of every female over 30 (40 & 50) but the call of cheesecake (not to mention peanut butter) is to distracting for me to stick to any diet LOL, cute post Debbie!