Monday, October 3, 2011

Thank you!

Hi Everyone! I want to send a shout out and a big thank you to Stacy of MagicLoveCrow. For anyone who doesn't know Stacy, she is a wonderful artist who specializes in painting the cutest baby crows and the most excellent adult crows. I was recently a winner in her blog contest & won this adorable "runner-up" prize:
Not only that, but she surprised me with a mega-birthday-blow-out gift! Just look at all the goodies she sent me!
Three of her beautiful notes cards that include matching ACEOs, a cute baby crow doing a split & what has to be the biggest birthday card I've ever received!

I had a lovely day on my birthday (Sunday) and will go out to dinner Wednesday at one of our favorite restaurants. The celebration continues for all of you, too, with my free shipping sale in my Etsy shop--no coupon required now for US addresses!

14 comments:

Kelly_Deal said...

How cute! That baby crow is adorable!

angelself said...

What a fabulous package of goodies! =) Happy Birthday, Debbie!! luvkat

Lori said...

Wow- That crow is adorable and Wowser--What a Birthday package! Happy Birthday to you!

Deb said...

what a nice gift...Happy Birthday Debbie...

Magic Love Crow said...

Yeh!! Everything looks really nice on your blog ;o) I am so happy you had a great birthday! Have fun at the restaurant ;o) Hugs for the shout out ;o)

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Stacy IS awesome! What great goodies she sent you...enjoy! So glad you had a wonderful birthday. :) Hope you have a great dinner!!!

New End Studio said...

Happy Birthday Deb!
Fab gifts from Stacy, too.

Have a delicious celebration.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes!

Flowermouse Design said...

Happy happy birthday!! And what a wonderful gift!! Well deserved!!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thank you so much, Lone!

mentalmulch said...

That is excellent! Stacy's crows are awesome. Happy Birthday! :)

Hi, I'm Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh my goodness! Everything is too cute.

M. Estes Zywar said...

Happy Belated Birthday WISHES!!!
:O)Mary

Lutka And Co. said...

Happy Birthday Debbie!!!